Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Two Website That Will Pay You $5 Per Images You Upload On Their Website - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Two Website That Will Pay You $5 Per Images You Upload On Their Website (627 Views)

Get Paid For Every Photo You Upload And View / Make Free $5 Per Referral From Shopfreemart A US Based Health Care Company / Earn Up To $5 Per Day Per Computer WITH NO WORK! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Website That Will Pay You $5 Per Images You Upload On Their Website by Johnrobertcoach: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Hello everyone have you head of a website you can actually sell your photos you have on your phone and get paid?

Today I will show you two website I sell my photo and really make money from it.

But first, I known you would be thinking why I am revealing this to you.

One of the reason why I'm revealing this to you is that, I will earn a commission if you are interested in selling your photos by signing up with my referral link on their platform.

So that is one of the reason.

You earn money by selling your photos, and I earn money by referring you.

So that is the deal.

So since I'm already a contributor to this two website I'm about to show to you right now, I'm going to show you the process you would follow, so that your photos wouldn't be rejected after summiting them to this website.

Because, this is one of the very big problem I face when I summited my photos on this websites.

So you are not going to face this problem too, because I will show you what to do.

So let's get started.

The website that allow you to upload your photos you have on your phone and actually pay you, is: dreamtime and shutterstock.

They are also many other website that you can aswell sell photos, but dreamtime and shutterstock is the one I have only tested and they really pay me.

I would have post some image here, but to be honest with you, I don't really known how to post images inside articles on nairaland, so you can clearly understand what I'm talking about, you known a picture is worth a thousand words.

So I would like you to read everything on my blog where you can understand it better, because I actually post images for you to understand the process step by step.

So here is the link to the articles.

Click here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Website That Will Pay You $5 Per Images You Upload On Their Website by Babakolanut(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pls be my mentor,update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 steps to take.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Two Website That Will Pay You $5 Per Images You Upload On Their Website by kannex: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2022
Message me on my email inveatorkan1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Two Website That Will Pay You $5 Per Images You Upload On Their Website by Larry253(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Bro my email lawrenceushie@gmail.com thanks...

1 Like

Re: Two Website That Will Pay You $5 Per Images You Upload On Their Website by ighedosajames20: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
ighedosajam2018@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Two Website That Will Pay You $5 Per Images You Upload On Their Website by sewed4u(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thanks for the post, what is the means of their payment

1 Like

Re: Two Website That Will Pay You $5 Per Images You Upload On Their Website by Johnrobertcoach: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
sewed4u:
Thanks for the post, what is the means of their payment

The following payment options are available from Shutterstock right now:

Payoneer
Paypal
Skrill

Dreamtime, on the other hand, accepts payments made using:

bank checks (that you can cash at a local bank)

PayPal,
payoneer, and
Skrill

Be aware that receiving money through PayPal in Nigeria is not permitted; you may only send money through PayPal in Nigeria to other people.

In such case, visit the link below to learn how to set up a PayPal account using Lesotho so that you can send and receive money in Nigeria if PayPal is your preferred way of payment.

Click here to setup a PayPal account in Nigeria that can send & receive money.
Re: Two Website That Will Pay You $5 Per Images You Upload On Their Website by Johnrobertcoach: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Babakolanut:
Pls be my mentor,update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 steps to take.Thanks

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Hotels In Nigeria / FG To Sell 4 Refineries Next Year / Investment ; Filling Station For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.