Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum (39216 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by daboy18: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2022
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.

761 Likes 70 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by chiefolododo(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Romanoff(f): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2022
You're obviously still young, I for say make you carry your sister and papa comot for that woman place.

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war. When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still hunting me , it was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg she beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too. I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back. I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her. I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.

Sounds made-up.. anyway pray for your parents.dont take sides too

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Jeon(f): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war. When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still hunting me , it was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg she beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too. I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back. I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her. I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.

Are you redpill?
All Nigerian girls are useless apart from [the redpill Men ]ur mom and sisters .

grin

This is it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by dumahi(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2022
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

If she starts respecting your Dad, start respecting her.

323 Likes 34 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Romanoff:
You're obviously still young, I for say make you carry your sister and papa comot for that woman place.

Sister wey don scatter... probably a mobile walking POS for yahoo boiz.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Senior adviser on family matters,how old are you again?you re advising a teen to beat up his mother.you must be sick in your head.maybe that's how you were raised.
dumahi:
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

Just asking?
Op your mum is sick in the head for beating your father,which I totally conderm.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by daboy18: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
dumahi:

Hmmm beating my mum never i cannot try that , not even in my dream sorry this your advice is not good

297 Likes 22 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
daboy18:

Hmmm beating my mum never i cannot try that , not even in my dream sorry this your advice is not good
He just shown you how he treats his parents at home.
You cud decipher he's obviously still bn fed by his parents,he go don beat his mama get k-legs,that's if e Neva beat her die.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by daboy18: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
ahnie:

I heard rumours that she is dating a yahoo boys at only 16 years she has a Iphone 12 pro max and expensive clothes and hair my mum doesn't care

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Bluntguy: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Like your dad, you are weak too. If not at 18 you should stand up to your mom and damn the consequences. The worst case scenario is that you will start fending for yourself. But by then a lot of wrongs must have been made right.

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by dumahi(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
ahnie:
Senior adviser on family matters,how old are you again?
Just asking?

You women are very evil. Am I surprised you aren't supporting me? No. If you as a woman can't respect your husband just because he is sick, then, you don't deserve any respect from your children. Now, it's clear she's using their daughter for prostitution. Yet, you're asking me stupid question. How old are you yourself?

204 Likes 27 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
cheesy
daboy18:

I heard rumours that she is dating a yahoo boys at only 16 years she has a Iphone 12 pro max and expensive clothes and hair my mum doesn't care
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga jejely leave the house go join your papa,your mum obviously is sick in the head.
A woman beating her husband is more than madness.

I pity your mum and your sister the most...your mum because if she mistakenly spanked your father to death,her eyes go clear.

Then your sis....I pray she doesn't ends up useless or used for rituals.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by dumahi(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
ahnie:

Why are you telling him this? So that he'd go and commit suicide? What solution are you proffering? I've seen that the Op is a weak woman. So, I'm getting out of here

3 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Jeon(f): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
dumahi:

You women are very evil. Am I surprised you aren't supporting me? No. If you as a woman can't respect your husband just because he is sick, then, you don't deserve any respect from your children. Now, it's clear she's using their daughter for prostitution. Yet, you're asking me stupid question. How old are you yourself?

Maybe they're broke... And most hook up girls are selling vagina for the seek of their family background .
Like most of you men says.

10 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
dumahi:

Why are you telling him this? So that he'd go and commit suicide? What solution are you proffering? I've seen that the Op is a weak woman. So, I'm getting out of here
Sharrap get lost or go play with sand.

See how suicide dey sweet you talk for that your small centipede mouth.

You must really be from a very messed up family.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Jeon(f): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
daboy18:

All Nairaland males are self made billionaires toping Forbes list every blessed sunrise/family especially Mom /sis are said to be enjoying the wealth instead of a hoe . What happened to you /family? .

5 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jeon:

All Nairaland males are self made billionaires toping Forbes list every blessed sunrise. What happened to you /family? .
One supposed billionaire on diary section was busy begging for a PS4 pads.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by advanceDNA: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Father and son raped same girl ...3 teenagers cut the head of one of their girlfriend and burn it in a pot...all happened live in this nigeria

..but a wayward daughter and a fighting couple sounds made up....?? Okay ooo

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Jeon(f): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
ahnie:

One supposed billionaire on diary section was busy begging for a PS4 pads.

kikiki....

Aswear Kylie Jenner is over jealous of them self made billionaires... I don't know who lies a lot between Kylie /NL billionaires . Forbe is really trying, I won't lie.

7 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Op,wetin your papa people come dey talk?so them nor fit handle ya mama abii?

Just asking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by AyobamiIsaac12: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
daboy18:

Your mum is not helping matters at all. She is supposed to stand with your dad in disciplining and conversing with your sister on the demerit and consequences of associating with yahoo boys. Or does she get something from her daughter reason why she is covering for her?
I'd suggest you:
- Ask your mum why she's covering for your sister.
- Discuss with your sister and make her see the dangers of following all these bad boys .

4 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Justbehave(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Sounds made up because your gender is the culprit here.Hypocrites.Op, you and your father are weak to the core.including your father's people. Infact Una shame dey shame me. Dem never born such woman wey go do rubbish where I dey. All my baby mamas,I collected my kids from them and nothing happened. Be a strongman and swallow redpill brother man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Truvelisback(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
daboy18:
Think of how u can make it in life and become a man. By the way, u sound too emotional. Are u a female? grin Just leave them alone and sought urself out. As for ur sister, time will tell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Truvelisback(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
ahnie:

He just shown you how he treats his parents at home.
You cud decipher he's obviously still bn fed by his parents.
U and this ur Venomous tongue. grin Keep spitting Venom, it's ur nature.

5 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
U and this ur Venomous tongue. grin Keep spitting Venom, it's ur nature.
I don't know why una nor dey like person wey dey hit una with the truth.
With what he spewed, wasn't it obvious he beats his parents at home with oraimo cord?

He dhey advise person to beat his mother.

12 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by KingMack(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
dumahi:

Chris invite this man to Aso Rock I have a special appointment for him!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Truvelisback(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
ahnie:

I don't know why una nor dey like person wey dey hit una with the truth.
With what he spewed, wasn't it obvious he beats his parents at home with oraimo cord?

He dhey advise person to beat his mother.
Ur advice can make the depressed boy commit suicide. grin

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur advice can make the depressed boy commit suicide. grin
Where suicide follow enter for the mata?
Because I repremanded him abii.

3 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
I have seen how a 16yrs old boy beats n na.ked his mum publicly and to be frank with you....it hurts.

Same goes to a wife spanking and engaging her husband in a brawl,or a man beating n disgracing his wife.....it's all wrong.

The best thing for the op is to join his father where he's currently holding stead and give the mother long chance.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Truvelisback(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
daboy18:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.