Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Unbelievable!! Bobrisky Crossdresser Confirmed Pregnant - Fans React See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable!! Bobrisky Crossdresser Confirmed Pregnant - Fans React See Photos (1281 Views)

Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!! Bobrisky Crossdresser Confirmed Pregnant - Fans React See Photos by Me09050: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
fans and followers were buzzing with rumors and speculations about Bobrisky's possible pregnancy after the social media star unveiled a fuller figure and what appeared to be a baby bump in recent posts. However, it wasn't until Bobrisky took to their Instagram page to confirm the news that the pregnancy rumors were put to rest.

Watch Video Below

In a recent post, Bobrisky shared a photo of themselves flaunting their baby bump, captioned with a heartfelt message thanking their followers for their support and love. "I can't believe this is happening to me," Bobrisky wrote. "I'm so grateful and thankful to have such an amazing support system. Thank you for all the love and well wishes. I can't wait to meet my little bundle of joy."

The confirmation of Bobrisky's pregnancy has sent shockwaves through the social media world, with fans and followers flooding the crossdresser's page with congratulations and well wishes. Many are excited to see what the future holds for Bobrisky and their growing family.

As for who the father of the baby is, that remains a mystery for now. Bobrisky has not revealed any details about their pregnancy or the father of the child. However, fans are sure to be curious about the details of this developing story.

We wish Bobrisky all the best during this exciting and life-changing time and can't wait to see the arrival of their little one. Stay tuned for updates on this developing story! See on there subsequent photos below

Re: Unbelievable!! Bobrisky Crossdresser Confirmed Pregnant - Fans React See Photos by preciousele(f): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
shocked 1daful
Re: Unbelievable!! Bobrisky Crossdresser Confirmed Pregnant - Fans React See Photos by Laper: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ahh... wais going on shocked
Re: Unbelievable!! Bobrisky Crossdresser Confirmed Pregnant - Fans React See Photos by Dukeofotukpo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Man Dey get belle?
Why haven’t the govt taken this animal out
Re: Unbelievable!! Bobrisky Crossdresser Confirmed Pregnant - Fans React See Photos by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Me09050:
fans and followers were buzzing with rumors and speculations about Bobrisky's possible pregnancy after the social media star unveiled a fuller figure and what appeared to be a baby bump in recent posts. However, it wasn't until Bobrisky took to their Instagram page to confirm the news that the pregnancy rumors were put to rest.

Watch Video Below

We wait DELIVERY & BREASTFEEDING

In a recent post, Bobrisky shared a photo of themselves flaunting their baby bump, captioned with a heartfelt message thanking their followers for their support and love. "I can't believe this is happening to me," Bobrisky wrote. "I'm so grateful and thankful to have such an amazing support system. Thank you for all the love and well wishes. I can't wait to meet my little bundle of joy."

The confirmation of Bobrisky's pregnancy has sent shockwaves through the social media world, with fans and followers flooding the crossdresser's page with congratulations and well wishes. Many are excited to see what the future holds for Bobrisky and their growing family.

As for who the father of the baby is, that remains a mystery for now. Bobrisky has not revealed any details about their pregnancy or the father of the child. However, fans are sure to be curious about the details of this developing story.

We wish Bobrisky all the best during this exciting and life-changing time and can't wait to see the arrival of their little one. Stay tuned for updates on this developing story! See on there subsequent photos below
Re: Unbelievable!! Bobrisky Crossdresser Confirmed Pregnant - Fans React See Photos by Truthsoldier(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
And Jesus said......... .. .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... .. ... ... ... ... .... ... It is finished!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Nancy Isime’s Nude Scene From Shanty Town / Fans Query Obi Cubana Over Throwback Wedding Photos / Ilebaye BBN Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.