Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Don’t Smoke Because I Have Asthma- Singer Oxlade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Smoke Because I Have Asthma- Singer Oxlade (379 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Court Awards N5million Damages Against Singer Oxlade / “even If You Don’t Smoke Or Drink, You Will Still Die And Go To Hell” – Regina D / I Don’t Smoke Or Do Drugs” – Singer 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Smoke Because I Have Asthma- Singer Oxlade by Asonaija: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Singer Oxlade threw himself into sharing interesting details about himself and his career while making a guest appearance on On the Radar.

Interviewed by Gabe P on the Power 101.1 FM show, the singer revealed his health behind his decision not to smoke.

When asked by his host if he ever smoked, he replied that Oxlade had never smoked. He has asthma and reveals that smoking is not good for him at all, as the habit poses a great threat to his health.

https://www.asonaija.com/singer-oxlade-reveal-his-health-condition-that-doesnt-allow-him-smoke/

Re: I Don’t Smoke Because I Have Asthma- Singer Oxlade by Dukeofotukpo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
I thought as much that’s why you released a sex tape because you don’t smoke so you don’t have deep reasonings

(1) (Reply)

Man Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread... / May Edochie In Big Trouble / Watch Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar’s Revelation About Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.