Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

How You Can Increase Your Mentality By 90 Percent. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Can Increase Your Mentality By 90 Percent. (143 Views)

Practice These Secrets And Increase Your Mentality By 90 Percent / 如何将你的心态提高90%: How You Can Increase Your Mentality By 90 Percent / How To Improve Your Mentality By 90 Percent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Increase Your Mentality By 90 Percent. by ocnovakmichael(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
What you are about to learn in the preceding sections of this draft cannot be taught, and has never been taught, by any known teacher of philosophy or psychology. This revelation, on how we can improve our mentality, is as the Holy Spirit teaches. This is the end of the weakness message.
Without any further ado, I will go right into how you can improve your mentality.
According to a statement by William James of Harvard, the father of American psychology, "The average person develops less than 10 percent of his latent mental ability." In other words, the average person has an unused mental potential of about 90 percent.
The lag in our unused mental capacity has been the bane of psychologists for eons. And how to access the dormant 90 percent of our mental capacity has been the fuel of a myriad of psychological research. Case in point, writers such as Leo Tolstoy, Charles Darwin, Ralph Waldo Emerson, George Bernard Shaw, Friedrich Nietzsche, Helen Wilmans, May Rollo, Joshua Liebman, James Allen, and William James wrote extensively on human mentality. These men wrote about the salutary benefits of an improved mentality and not about a satisfactory and efficient means of improving mentality. In his book, “As a Man Thinketh,” James Allen wrote: “Men are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves; they, therefore, remain bound… Let a man radically alter his thoughts, and he will be astonished at the rapid transformation it will effect in the material conditions of his life.” And William James is quoted as saying: “Man can alter his life by altering the attitude of his mind.” But man doesn’t just need improvement in mind alone, he needs all-round improvement through his spirit; because the mental and physical man is ruled, controlled, and dominated by the spirit man.
Man degenerated to 10 percent low mental capacity and low self-esteem from a 100 percent optimal brain capacity. Why did I say 10 percent? Because Adam, who was given dominion over the fish of the sea, the fowl of the air, the cattle, the earth, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth began using fig leaves as an apron to cover his unclothedness; and was hiding from God amongst the trees of the garden. Nevertheless, God has made provision in the scriptures that when we follow and act on them by faith, the Spirit in the Word would enlighten our mentality by 90 percent.
until I found those scriptures I was under the very rung of the ladder mentally, so to speak. But when the Lord quickened me with his Word, my mentality wore a new leaf. I graduated as the best graduating BSC student in my class, and the best-celebrated student during my MSC.
As of the time of writing this article, I have written and published eight best-selling books; and I have developed a statistical time-series model for predicting the effect of marginal errors on current time realization.
Now, wait a minute, I am not bragging about what I did, I am only bragging about what he gave me through an improved mentality.
Roman 8:11
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
That text just got through telling us that the Spirit of God shall quicken, make alive, our mortal bodies. This is not talking about the resurrection day, no. It is talking about our bodies here and now. You see, the idea of quickening the mortal body implies that something died in us, which would include our mental capacity, when Adam fell. “But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt SURELY DIE” (Genesis 2:17). Moreover, the word quicken is from the Greek zoopoisei translated make alive, and the word mortal from the Greek thnetos translated a body subject to death.
The Greek scholar John Calvin corroborates this view in Romans 8:11 that “The quickening of the mortal body here cannot refer to the resurrection of the saints, but must mean a giving of life to their bodies, while here upon earth, through the Spirit.”
Now let me ask you the following questions: does your brain function in tandem with your mind? Yes! Does your brain house your thinking capacity? Yes! Does your brain house your intellectual, logical, and emotional capacity? Yes! Finally, is your brain part of your mortal body? Decidedly yes! Then, the Bible, the Word of God, says but if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, that self-same Spirit will quicken, that is, make alive your mortal body: physical, intellectual, logical, and emotional capacity, which are functions of your mind and/or brain, which is part of your mortal body.
Consider, for illustration, a woman named Dot Roberts was told by her doctor that she should not have a baby and that if she did it will affect her health. Her doctor said it will literally kill her if she did. But one day as she was praying, the Lord instilled in her spirit to ask for a boy child. When she told her husband what the Lord had inspired in her spirit, her husband said No: for he is not ready to lose her. But she stood her ground and said to her husband: “Yes we are going to have a baby and he’s going to be a boy child.”
In the process of time, they had a baby boy as Dot had earlier predicted but they got more than they bargained for: the child came sick as a horse. He was diagnosed with pneumonia, bronchitis, tonsillitis, and convulsion, and at one point he became paralyzed for three months. The doctors said the child had severe brain damage and dyslexia, and that he is three points above slowpoke: the IQ of a slowpoke is 75 on a scale but the child had 78 on a scale. He’s diagnosed as an abnormal child.
When the child grew to age fourteen, he met a prophet of God who told him God is going to heal him, educate and teach him; and also see him through college: that the power of God will overshadow him and talk to him in an audible voice.
Two days later as the child was in his room anticipating the presence of the Lord, as the prophet had prophesied, the Lord came down in his glory, the whole room was covered with thick white smoke like a cloud and God spoke to the child for 24hrs.
At age sixteen, the word of the Lord came to her mother, that God will heal and increase her child’s mentality if she will hold on to that word by faith. That is, she’s to confess to anyone that cares to listen that God had healed his boy mentally, the physical apparent condition notwithstanding.
At school, the child, now a young boy was placed in a special aid kindergarten class: he was a sixteen-year-old learning with children half his age and under. The school authority said they can’t do anything to hype him mentally and that her mother should take him away. But instead of taking his boy away, she stood her ground, remembering what the Lord had told her, to confess her faith that the child is healed, she boldly told the school authority that God had healed his boy, that he should be removed from kindergarten and placed in the tenth grade.
She was sent to the principal, who told her the school has done all it could do to help his boy, and that if she decides to put him in the tenth grade the boy will go from bad to worse. Right in the principal’s office, she looked up and on the wall an inscription that says: “With God all things are possible.” Then she told the principal God had healed his boy, and if he was in doubt he should take down that inscription on the wall.
The boy was taken to the school’s medical doctor to test if he could stand a chance in the tenth-grade class. When the doctor came back he said to the principal: “I don’t know what happened, but would you believe it if I told you he was solving trigonometry he’d never had, algebra he never had, tenth-grade work he never had.”
It was impossible to take a child from kindergarten to tenth grade, but the principal said put him in tenth grade. And in tenth grade, the child began teaching students who were there before him, and who were once making fun of him for being a sixteen-year-old in a kindergarten class. God lit his mind by 90 percent: his mentality was increased by faith in God.
That child who was once rated an IQ of 78, which is three points away from being a slowpoke, now holds 7 doctorate degrees, and 2 Ph.D., and is an author of numerous bestselling books. He was presented with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award by Marquis Who’s Who in the world. And the Cambridge University Award for One of the Top One Thousand. The name of that child is Dr. Ricky Roberts.
Friend, in the final analysis, the onus is on us to release the Spirit of excellence that’s indwelling in us through faith. You see, the Spirit of God dwells in us, but the question is: what is he doing in us? We are to stir him up. Paul wrote to Timothy to stir up the gift of God that is in him (2 Timothy 1:6). The understood subject of that sentence is you: you stir up the gift. You are to do the stirring, not God. And God says when you stir up that Spirit in you; he shall quicken your mortal body by his Spirit that dwells in you.

Now let me give you those scriptures the Lord gave me that improved my mentality through acting on them.
Romans 8:11; 1 Corinthians 14:4; Jude 20.
I want you to meditate on those three scriptural references above and practice them daily for three months. Also, re-read the story above and practice what that woman did by releasing your faith, through words and action, the same way she released hers' and stood her ground for her son. I guarantee you, you will see the result: an improvement in your mentality.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still In The Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Physiotherapy In Noida / Fasting And Praying Day 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.