Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,553 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Let's Form A Community Of Podcasters - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Let's Form A Community Of Podcasters (254 Views)

How To Become A Community Service Worker In Australia / Help A Friend Form A Brand Name / 7 Reasons You Should Join A Community Of Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Form A Community Of Podcasters by Successdude(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Are there podcasters in the house ? Let's form a community of podcasters to share ideas and all that.

If you are interested to join, comment your WhatsApp number, it'll be added.
Re: Let's Form A Community Of Podcasters by Terkx(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Successdude:
Are there podcasters in the house ? Let's form a community of podcasters to share ideas and all that.

If you are interested to join, comment your WhatsApp number, it'll be added.

as person dey find money like this: 07052526738
Re: Let's Form A Community Of Podcasters by Successdude(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Terkx:
as person dey find money like this: 07052526738

I no understand. Podcasting no be rich quick scheme..... Its for those who want to reach out to their world. And of course in time, na you go dey run from money sef, cos the value you've created would make you be rushed for stuff like public speaking, seminars etc
Re: Let's Form A Community Of Podcasters by Terkx(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Successdude:

I no understand. Podcasting no be rich quick scheme..... Its for those who want to reach out to their world. And of course in time, na you go dey run from money sef, cos the value you've created would make you be rushed for stuff like public speaking, seminars etc
I'm only just joking

1 Like

Re: Let's Form A Community Of Podcasters by Successdude(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Terkx:
I'm only just joking

Abi. How far, how long you've been on it ? What's your niche
Re: Let's Form A Community Of Podcasters by Terkx(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Successdude:

Abi. How far, how long you've been on it ? What's your niche
it's not long. I just started it towards the end of the year
Re: Let's Form A Community Of Podcasters by Antihypocrite: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2022
I never start. Just dey nurse d ideaI

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Job / Easiest Way To Sell In Nigeria And Make Money / 10 Easy Ways To Boost Your Productivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.