Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man (23579 Views)

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement / Christmas Gift For My Daughters / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Jennyclay(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
ukaface:
virginity is still a plus
Don’t normalize immorality
point out in my write up where I normalize immorality undecided.
What can you say to those ladies who lost their virginity through rape and other molestation? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Aguiyimba(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahaha people dey for this our country.

Oga, you're leaving your life please allow your daughters to leave theirs
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Aduke23(f): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
How I wish all women could close their legs for men who are unmarried to them.

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Benwallt(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
dyera:
The foolish man doesn't know the purpose of Bride price. The family of the Bride asking for Bride price is them asking the man to prove his financial capability, that way they can entrust their daughter to him with peace of mind.

Oh lord! This Is dumb, dumber and dumbest thing I have ever read on this platform.

How did you know where to press on your phone?
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by erekere(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Entrust indeed. How can u even trust to get married to a family who could not raise their daughter properly? Na u foolish pass dindinrin
dyera:
The foolish man doesn't know the purpose of Bride price. The family of the Bride asking for Bride price is them asking the man to prove his financial capability, that way they can entrust their daughter to him with peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by hammerT: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
VIRGINITY IS WORTH NOTHING.

I'M JUST BEING HONEST HERE.

IFE BALABA ABAGO tongue
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by tiswell(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
ukaface:
virginity is still a plus
Don’t normalize immorality
She may not be the ‘ best’ but at least allow her own her pride
And any guy that choose a virgin or non virgin I’m sure definitely has his reasons
best nairaland comment 2022!

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by ICEWIN: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2022
@jennyclay
this moniker get hurt each time a post is related to her.
Besides nobody is selling his/her daughter cheap.

The man is only explaining culture to whores/ashawo/oshofre/olosho/disvirgin girls and the right thing to do as a man in situation like this

I just hope a man finds you worthy.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by SIRTee15: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2022
dyera:

In this century? Abegi stop supporting nonsense.
I stand with the man. It's either we do away with bride price or we do it right.
How can u pay 1.2 million for a runs girls or community cheerful giver. As a man, what exactly are u paying for? Where's your pride as a man paying such amount for a lady that has been mounted by countless men. It's nothing but fraud.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by jerryforgood: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Jk
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Xkale1996(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why do men have this mindset that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided Please I need answer o.

You should never choose a wife just on the grounds of virginity. A lady who is a virgin can still cheat on you or even make your life more miserable.
u lie jealous kill u see, as ur pussy don open like third mainland bridge

6 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Toks2008(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2022
dyera:

I am too educated and porsh to say you are the foolish person here so I won't say it.
Just go do your homework so you will understand the meaning of bride price.

This is why i wrote this sometime ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/6914339/dear-spinster-deserve-bride-price

Maybe lalasticlala should take a look if he is still a moderator.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Benwallt(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2022
Aduke23:
How I wish all women could close their legs for men who are unmarried to them.

God will bless you jare. It is a good thing to do but those ones have eaten their cakes under cheap circumstances and still wanna have it. It won't work.

Closing their is the easiest to do in the world but chop chop no go allow them.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Hamiltonii: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:
That is a step in the right direction.

It is not like the bride gets any share in the expensive list, virgin or not. So if you decide not to collect at all again, that would be nice too. That way no insane man would think he bought a property that he can manhandle at will.

What is 'virgin or not'? We are talking of virgins here not fúckers like u. Mtcheeww.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by JasonScoolari: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men don't deserve virgins,how can a community dick be praying for a virgin,they deserve the kind of women they have now,so they have no choice than to pay the bride price of such women because they are no different from the women,like beget like.
My in-law, take it easy....
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2022
[quote author=Justbehave post=119489785] grin grin [/quote
Most of dis ladies complaining r not virgins. Some done sleep with more than 3/4 men in der life. Don't use ur hard earn money to buy or pay for 3rd hand pussy.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by ukaface(f): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
point out in my write up where I normalize immorality undecided.
What can you say to those ladies who lost their virginity through rape and other molestation? undecided
Loosing virginity through rape will definitely not be the fault of the girl, blame the rapist and society shouldn’t label the girl bad cos it was not a voluntary act, don’t try to raise dust on issues that don’t require dust. We no Dey talk about rape.

Mind you, I’m not in any way hating on girls that loose their virginity, we make choices and we live with the consequences

Your write up seemed like you were against virgins.
Because you obviously want guys to feel that virgins ain’t worth it.

Sister rest
Make the men marry who them wan marry, if marriage scatter it can’t be on the basis of virginity, it’s all about personality.
But know this, virginity is a plus
If I be guy, na virgin I MUST marry.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Justbehave(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2022
[quote author=ObiaboAdoka post=119490428][/quote]Naso bro. Dem no wan use ear hear that word. grin
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Afonjacrusder(f): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:
See that "Gloria Blessing" disgracing herself on shosha media.

Ask 100 Nigerian girls how they got deflowered, 98.783% will tell you is as a result of rape. None will ever tell you she got deflowered by a big black gbola.

To pay bride price for a non virgin Nigerian girl is 3rd most senseless things on earth!

Tinubu will have my vote and that of my family members only if he promise to proscribe non virgin Nigerian girls as terrorist.

Honestly the girl mumu shaa! I pity her father.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Aduke23(f): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Benwallt:

God will bless you jare. It is a good thing to do but those ones have eaten their cakes under cheap circumstances and still wanna have it. It won't work.

Closing their is the easiest to do in the world but chop chop no go allow them.

It will also reduce all these bashings we receive and increase women's value.

Because all these silly small boys get it at cheap rate that is why they run their filthy mouth.

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Solofresh2: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men don't deserve virgins,how can a community dick be praying for a virgin,they deserve the kind of women they have now,so they have no choice than to pay the bride price of such women because they are no different from the women,like beget like.
I know you are not a virgin
Bird of the same feather flock together so, keep supporting them

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by toujurs: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
what a poor response undecided. I really pity your type. Pls don't quote me again.

Have a bad day okay. Bye!
grin grin Definitely it would sound poor to you.

How can you campare a girl, that have started tasting different types of preek, the long, short medium and stout. From 16, with a girls who knows nothing, and you think the girl, who knows nothing would cheat, cheat on what she knows not much about .

Continue decieving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by faebenezer5star: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2022
And the man too must be a virgin

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Flamemignon1(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Mindlog:
That is if your daughters end up being interested in men.

How folks are so certain that their daughters would be interested in heterosexual marriage evokes laughter. cheesy
They think heterosexuality is the natural default, it's super funny
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Hamiltonii: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Misterone:
WHAT IS BETWEEN A WOMAN'S LEG DOES NOT DEFINE WHO SHE IS.

I bet it does. If you stimulate that hole very well, then you will define her, control her and even enslave her.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by ukaface(f): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2022
tiswell:
best nairaland comment 2022!
I know say sometimes I Dey get sense…… lol
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Solofresh2: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:
That is a step in the right direction.

It is not like the bride gets any share in the expensive list, virgin or not. So if you decide not to collect at all again, that would be nice too. That way no insane man would think he bought a property that he can manhandle at will.
It is only a woman without value and worth that a man will manhandle
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by ukaface(f): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Hamiltonii:

I bet it does. If you stimulate that hole very well, then you will define her, control her and even enslave her.
wahala
What can we use to define men??
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Truvelisback(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2022
Jeon:
OK.
At least this is the perfect Father, your children are animals anyways.

modified..
If you were a responsible Father /well disciplined /you trained ur daughters very, you won't have the guts to say this out...
He knew he failed as a Father... Probably he's aware of karma, maybe he slept with people's daughters during his bachelor's years.

You can as well ban them from acquiring educations,Cuz it's not African culture.
Have u trained urs well? People dey talk, even Gaybriel self dey talk.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2022
Ask your inlaws from Imo state who demand millions in dowries from their over disvirgined daughters. Atleast Anambra people get conscience, they dont sample their disvirgined daughters for dowry they prefer to send them to convent to do holy mary for the rest of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Sweetvie: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2022
I concur with the man sha grin

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Benwallt(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2022
Aduke23:

It will also reduce all these bashings we receive and increase women's value.

Because all these silly small boys get it at cheap rate that is why they run their filthy mouth.

How I wish they have your kinda sense men will be crawling and hardworking to get his desired woman.

Some girls lose the virginity to pepsi and gala, some under some very annoying circumstances.

Those small boys just sag their trousers, dangles some wads of cash n u see girls falling over heels, some even fighting to have him.

I know of a guy back then that deflowered three sisters just because his room was nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy / Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her / Will I Regret Not Having Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.