Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday (24922 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by ebukajay184: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday

...The best father and husband ever - Rosy Meurer

Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer took to her Instagram page to celebrate her husband, Olakunle Churchill, on his birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

Rosy stated that Churchill is the best Father and husband ever. Her post reads;

''Happy birthday to my king, my rare gem, the love of my life, my anchor and rock. The best father and husband ever. Today I Just want to let you know how thankful I am for you. I pray God blesses you with good health, happiness, and all the desires of your heart.

Lord, I lift up my husband to you today on his birthday. I pray you would pour out your blessing upon him. That he would experience your goodness on a whole new level. Let this coming year be a year of dreams fulfilled and new opportunities. I ask for your protection over him. I know there are many dangers in this world and I pray that you would keep him safe from all harm. I pray you would give him a hedge of protection and surround him with your angels.

I cover every second in every minute of every hour, in each day of your new year, in the precious blood of Jesus. I surround you with walls of fire and angels. No evil shall penetrate or cut short your life. Everyday of this new year shall be full of testimony in Jesus name.

I make a promise that we will grow old together gracefully and watch the sunset with our hands held, eyes locked and lips sealed. Together we are inseparable. Together we are a team. Together we are just as hot as can be. I LOVE YOU MY KING @olakunlechurchill

I feel sad that you had to travel today and you’re not here with me right now so I cannot give you a BIG HUG and kisses but we’ll surely be together sooooooooooon.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmpnBy4IH64/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mtcheeeeew

Shame on you if you condemn Tonto Dike and leave these two
Modified:

Omo, once you just mention Tonto, all these hopeless males with multiple monikers go come for your neck

See mention grin grin hypocrites

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by chatinent: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

Shame on you for wishing for condemnation upandan

208 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
chatinent:

Shame on you for enjoying condemnation upandan
No be me frustrate your musical career

Abeg shift!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Happy birthday to you Churchill

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Shalommy(f): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Oopss... She's looking for trouble. Chaii.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by immortalcrown(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Happy birthday to him.

Feminists who falsely predicted that the marriage would not last up to 2 years are in tears now. Even the female king who left 40 seconds and went for 24 hours is embittered now. All these are because God is not humans.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Munzy14(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
The difference between Rosy and Tonto is that,

Rosy is feminine.

Tonto is a feminist.

A feminine woman submits to the head of the house.

A feminist declared herself head even while squatting to urinate. lipsrsealed

Anyways, It is obvious Churchill met his real wife this time.

See prayer na...Some couples don't even know they can pray for eachother anyday and on special days.

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
It's been long I hear from Tonto dike.A drama single mother.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by SodiumValproate: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

Toto Dick eh the wh0re grin grin

As long as you cannot go on marathon sex in bed with her like she used to in her olosho days you become a 40 seconds man grin grin grin

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tonto nearly finished this man but this his wife has her eyes on him even when he was with Tonto, clear case of what you are looking for in sokoto is right there in your shokoto. Rosey was patiently waiting for Tonto to fvck up so she could come in and so far she has been doing a good job as a wife. Men should run very far away from women that call themselves feminists, they are evil.

124 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Munzy14(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
peepydelano:
Tonto nearly finished this man but this his wife has her eyes on him even when he was with Tonto, clear case of what you are looking for in sokoto is right there in your shokoto. Rosey was patiently waiting for Tonto to fvck up so she could come in and so far she has been doing a good job as a wife. Men should run very far away from women that call themselves feminists, they are evil.
Most men have this challenge..

The wife will be there, we go come dey chase one anyhow wey no follow..until we look inward to spot the missing rib.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Most men have this challenge..

The wife will be there, we go come dey chase one anyhow wey no follow..until we look inward to spot the missing rib.
Exactly, he must have ignored her green lights all the while, but he wanted fame and can only get that through Tonto hence he ignored all the red flags.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Karrima: 6:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Be like Rosy subscribed for full month here. Una wey dey carry these people News come, una weldone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by MountainTop44: 6:09am On Dec 28, 2022
They're both looking good

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by DavidEsq(m): 6:09am On Dec 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Happy birthday to him.

Feminists who falsely predicted that the marriage would not last up to 2 years are in tears now. Even the female king who left 40 seconds and went for 24 hours is embittered now. All these are because God is not humans.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by kennyz247(m): 6:10am On Dec 28, 2022
but Tonto dick said ds man na Two seconds bobo...,how u come dey enjoy it like dat?
anyway happy birthday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by DavidEsq(m): 6:10am On Dec 28, 2022
peepydelano:
See how the man dey fresh now.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by zoghys: 6:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

shame on you when you talk like that

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Eriokanmi: 6:12am On Dec 28, 2022
Happy birthday man. See as you fresh. When you're with the right person, people don't need to ask questions when they see you

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Antoeni(m): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2022
things Like This Will be Giving Tonto Dike Mental & Emotional Torture & Torment,
she must have Realized and be Regretting to see How Foolish and Stupid She Was.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by abysirius(m): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Someone who knows a man's worth has found her jewel.Tell Tonto to continue her madness.. Body go don dey tell her grin grin grin las las una go get sense

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by jaxxy(m): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2022
chatinent:

Shame on you for wishing for condemnation upandan

they cheated on tonto and called her crazy. That wasn't nice.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:16am On Dec 28, 2022
Antoeni:
things Like This Will be Giving Tonto Dike Mental & Emotional Torture & Torment,
she must have Realized and be Regretting to see How Foolish and Stupid She Was.
I am not joking Tonto is cursed. The inability to reason properly is one of the fruits of the curse.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Faber(m): 6:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Devil laughing at Tonto Dike in 3D...Devil can make you think you are a Lion the chairman of the jungle, untouchable and irreplaceable when in reality you are a fvcking ekuke dog. Your eyes will clear when you end up in a Calabar man cage, awaiting trial.

25 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by smile11s(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2022
Audio couple

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Eriggs: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

No be me frustrate your musical career

Abeg shift!!!
dis one sef tink say him get mouth be dat o. You that members have shame here several times.
A boy with some brown hairy balls claiming he is a girl. Shame on u.
.Churchill my guy, happy birthday jor

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by UselessBuharist: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

The hate inside you is out of this world, why do you want anyone to condemn them ?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Congratulations to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by africandollar: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2022
SoftP:
A picture they said is worth a thousand words

Kai! What is this first picture naa? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.