Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

"I Have A Lot Of Followers But No Sale!" Said Mrs Blessing. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / "I Have A Lot Of Followers But No Sale!" Said Mrs Blessing. (139 Views)

Always A Blessing To Work On Sites / Start A Perfume Business And Make Lot Of Profit / Make A Lot Of Money Using This Marketing Software For FREE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have A Lot Of Followers But No Sale!" Said Mrs Blessing. by Olamilekanadesh(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2022
"Hey God, what's happening?"

"I have a lot of followers but no sale!" said Mrs Blessing.

Me: Like how many followers do you have?

Her: Dey are plenty o. Like 52 thousand followers. I worked very hard to get that number.

Me: Aya, good for you (I smiled)

So, why are they not buying?

Her: I don't know o, but they always like my post.

Me: (I requested for a cup of coffee)

Me: Madam blessing, you should be very happy to have a bunch of loyal followers.

Her: Loyal ke! what do you mean? How are they local? Abi, you don't hear what I said no. I said they don't buy from me.

Me: Yes, they won't buy because they are not following your page to buy.

Her: Ha, How?

Me: Let me educate you a bit.

There's a difference between a follower and a fan.

A follower is a person who only follows you to praise you and give you kudos.

A fan is a loyal person who loves you for what you do and is willing to contribute and supports you.

(I paused, and was expecting her to say something but no sound from her end)

(So, I continued.)

Me: The people you have on your page are just mere followers, they're not your fans.

You need to get more fans to follow your page, not just mere followers.

Let me also tell you this: if you look at a celebrity like Davido, you will see that many of his followers claimed to be his fans.

But if you ask these so-called fans how many of Davido's albums they bought or how many of his live shows they've attended.

Their response would let you understand where they truly belong.

Never get yourself distracted by mere followers.

Get more genuine people to be your fan and see how your business would skyrocket.

And mind you, these so-called followers also have their own place. Never eradicate them totally.

*I hope you understand my explanations?*

Mrs Blessing: Yes o, thank you. I now understand where I got it wrong.

I will do what is needed. Thank you.

(They've brought my coffee, thank you Ore)

(Me: this is how our conversation went)

I hope you've learnt something?

My name is Olamilekan K Adeshina.

Have a productive day ahead.

Cheers �

(PS: I keep every conversation confidential. Mrs Blessing granted permission to this.)

#socialmediafollowers #fans #followers #business #buying&selling

(1) (Reply)

This Crude Oil Mud Pump Is for Sale / Buy From Ebay Ship To Nigeria @ Nice Rate / A Must Read Life Changing Offers You Mustn't Miss Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.