Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) (56491 Views)

Azad SEO Login On Android Phones / Azad SEO Tools / .NG Domain Available For #4000 Naira Only [ends Dec 31] / How To Use Whatsapp To Promote Your Affiliate Link Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by pocohantas(f): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
theredaddy:

Oh! i forgot owu iya gbon, so these "hotel thing" started from your mom, in short she travels and sleeps about, abajor

i rest my case b4 you implicate your dad grin grin have a horrific night

You made no sense, but it okay to clutch at straws. Yes, my parents both traveled about. They have another passport to that effect. What of your homely mum? I am sure she has also not stepped out of Ogbomosho because how dare she enter Agofure motors. Homely women do not do such. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Lekwandoskii(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by officialfestus(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by theredaddy: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:

You made no sense, but it okay to clutch at straws. Yes, my parents both traveled about. They have another passport to that effect. What of your homely mum? I am sure she has also not stepped out of Ogbomosho
because how dare she enter Agofure motors. Homely women do not do such. Mtcheeew!

orde ! do you know ogbomoso people are among top globetrotters in SW, however which part of i rest my case do you not understand, thot you are learned

do have a horrific night ma'am undecided
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
APC IS BEHIND THIS RUBBISH
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by pocohantas(f): 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
theredaddy:

orde ! do you know ogbomoso people are among top glibetrotters in SW, however which part of i rest my case do you not understand, thot you are learned

do have a horrific night ma'am undecided

But your mum was so homely that you thought hotels are such bad places? Homely woman done born nonsense keep for us. grin

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Blackmanpro: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ave never heard d name of these phones before
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by doggedfighter(f): 12:52am On Dec 29, 2022
pocohantas:

But your mum was so homely that you thought hotels are such bad places? Homely woman done born nonsense keep for us. grin

Poco, Wish him a horrific night too.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by pocohantas(f): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2022
doggedfighter:

Poco, Wish him a horrific night too.

I can’t wish him his reality. grin

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:05am On Dec 29, 2022
lumens:
shocked

won't be able to paste messages about his darling daddy on Nairaland from next year.
He uses a low budget Huawei and he just met his Waterloo.

Doesn't matter.

His darling daddy is leaving in February.

I hope he follows him back to Daura.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Jayvambe(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Thank God for tecno
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by sematec(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2022
if they like no only Whatsapp dey
ICQ is better
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by John4B: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=Esomchi01 post=119501796]Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. Am having typhod fever but due to lack of money I can't buy drugs. I live with my mom who is retired and my Dad is late. pls help me with any little you can please I beg you in the name of God. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
Acct num: Angela
G.T.Bank
[/quo.

If I were u I will just die, and leave this wicked world.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Allisgud: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Which Android phones did Transsion produce 10 years ago?
use ur google
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by credon: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2022
hifocus:
Sony (Xperia) still makes the best phones. Don't know why they're underrated. I'm switching back to Xperia once I've used my current phone to scrap.
The problem is where to buy it, stores don't have them, jumia has old models
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Allisgud:
use ur google
Nothing of relevance to bother Google or WhatsApp with..
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by sparklebee: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jimmythewise:
They are all off the market and very few of them are in circulation.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by ddjay: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2023
hifocus:
Sony (Xperia) still makes the best phones. Don't know why they're underrated. I'm switching back to Xperia once I've used my current phone to scrap.
Which model of sony xperia and where can it be bought because it scarce, while jumia has old models and as usual, overated prices.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
ddjay:

Which model of sony xperia and where can it be bought because it scarce, while jumia has old models and as usual, overated prices.

Scarce. Had to switch to Apple. Xperia needs to up their marketing and publicity game. It's frustrating.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by ddjay: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
hifocus:

Scarce. Had to switch to Apple. Xperia needs to up their marketing and publicity game. It's frustrating.
Exactly 💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress) / Mark Zuckerberg Is In Nigeria! (CC Hub, Yaba Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.