Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Apostle Constance C. Friday returns to Lekki; To Fully Resume Work in January - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Constance C. Friday returns to Lekki; To Fully Resume Work in January (388 Views)

Apostle Constance.C Friday Returns To Lekki, Resumes Ministry Work / Fans Hang On Naira Marley's Car From Jakande To Lekki Phase1 (Video) / Falz Reacts To Lekki Rape Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Constance C. Friday returns to Lekki; To Fully Resume Work in January by reallifegospel(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani (Lead Pastor of RLGC) has officially returned from a compulsory 6 months break.
He is to fully kick off work from January 2023
So fans, followers and members of RLGC have a reason to smile.

"All is well, there's no cause for alarm.
I'm healthy, happy and alright. Only the richest folks in town can actually live here.
It's one of the most expensive parts of town.
Thank God I can afford to do my trade here"
- he says.

Thanks for all the prayers, love, and support.

Join us for New Year podcasts!

Announcer:
Secretary of RLGC.

Re: Apostle Constance C. Friday returns to Lekki; To Fully Resume Work in January by reallifegospel(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
reallifegospel:
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani (Lead Pastor of RLGC) has officially returned from a compulsory 6 months break.
He is to fully kick off work from January 2023
So fans, followers and members of RLGC have a reason to smile.

"All is well, there's no cause for alarm.
I'm healthy, happy and alright. Only the richest folks in town can actually live here.
It's one of the most expensive parts of town.
Thank God I can afford to do my trade here"
- he says.

Thanks for all the prayers, love, and support.

Join us for New Year podcasts!

Announcer:
Secretary of RLGC.

(1) (Reply)

What Agberos Planned To Stone Him Initially At His Show (video) / #bbtitians: Yemi Moves On With Blue Aiva As They Share Their First Kiss / “I Dreamt That Some Women Attacked You And Cut Off Your Pen!s” Charly Boy Forew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.