Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter (49555 Views)

Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation / My Hausa Princess”- Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman’s Daughter, Cuts Ties With / KWAM 1’s Daughter Shades Nigerian Slay Queens, Video Vixens On Instagram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by nwekeugochukwu: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has said she has adopted a new and younger child following her rift with her estranged adopted daughter, Chinenye Eucharia, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared on her Instagram handle, the actress said she decided to adopt and train the daughter of her Hausa gateman.

This is coming after the actress lamented her relationship with Chinenye during an IG session. Etiko noted during the session that her former adopted daughter, Chinenye hurt her deeply despite all of the sacrifices she made for her to provide her with a good life. She said she bought her an iPhone 11 max, paid her school fees, bought her clothes and sheltered her.

Destiny has now come out to shade Chinenye by sharing a cute moment with the much younger girl she adopted. Etiko stated that her 'new daughter' "won’t be too wild, rude, disrespectful, ungrateful and a backbiter".

She wrote;

"My baby is growing so fast

MY HAUSA PRINCESS
Wont stop been nice
At least this one is still very small and I know she won’t be too wild, rude, disrespectful, ungrateful and a backbiter it’s well sha"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmrjF0eqg__/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Xscape1993(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
This life is not balance....

12 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Rajahbite(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Adopted daughter abi lesbian Bleep gal ?

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by garriAndsugar: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rajahbite:
Maybe the former one no gree suck am well grin

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by sharpshap(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Na them sabi

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by othermen: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2022
She is still hurt and I feel sorry for her. I hope Chinenye can reconcile with her,

but it appears what she wants is a baby or a toy, someone she can fully own. It is often difficult to get such. It's likely that when this one grows, she would meet the fate of Chinenye too.

Here, she is saying how she was hurt; that Chinenye was rude, disrespectful, ungrateful, backbiting and too wild.

but whether she is or wasn't

I hope she reflects on how her the manner of her relationship with Chinenye got so sore, and try as much to be better from it.

A hug can be a source of warmth and comfort, but when excessive, it can be suffocating, and when you try to get a breathe of fresh air, the person offering the hug may see such as you being rude, disrespectful, ungrateful or becoming wild. Just to get a breathe of fresh air, you want to tell others your experience, and you easily qualify to be described as backbiting too... but this is all simplifying an experience we are not exactly aware of... Chinenye could have been so much worse and Destiny wasn't even any demanding. We do not know.

In the end, I didn't know Chinenye before today, but it appears I know her now. So all of these as well, may just be a stunt at publicity.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Brendaniel: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2022
It is well...
Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Mystic216: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Whichever one that works for her
No wahala
We online judges will always watch and judge what we don’t know the root, that’s how we do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by omoredia: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Beware of Tinubu if u love ur country and children! A bad tree can never bear good fruits

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by mystery22: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2022
Probably the girl collected her client

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by BRATISLAVA: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Rajahbite:

A baby?

9 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by chatinent: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2022
If it's with good intents, good.
Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by baretalk: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2022
looking for free househelp.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by bigdammyj: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Noted.
Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Thesaint141(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2022
garriAndsugar:

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by ybady4real: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2022
Abeg no teach the small child yeyebrity lifestyle

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Thesaint141(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2022
Rajahbite:

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Landinvestments(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2022
I hope this is not some lesbian shit gone wrong?

23 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by FOOTSOLDIER1: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2022
They were both lesbian lovers.

I see constant dicking the gateman's penis, girls no dey use eyes see gatemen.

I see another belle soon,

I see her getting pregnant for the gateman

I have seen this and it will come to pass before 1Q 2023

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Rechargeam247(f): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2022
We are not understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2022
Just fear all these small girls, their eyes are too torn for bigger things, a life they can't afford, why give your body out helplessly. I think destiny etiko learnt well. She had to go for a baby cheesy.. tings are really happening. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Scarletjr(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Ninu aiye
Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Bonapart(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2022
If she was her own biological daughter will she throw her out for being rude and disrespectful?. Never liked her and never indeed will

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Guyman01: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Just pay her school fees and take care of her needs and leave her with her parents for proper upbringing

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Snooop(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Something is not right somewhere else

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by sotall(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2022
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Stillhere: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Even though that girl look wild, she has her own side of the story. Unfortunately, no one will believe her own.
Celebrities too like attention shaa

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by d4gmail: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Hahahahahah cheesy . U guys are bad... Anything is possible with these Nollywood girls sha.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter by Killerbag36: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2022
No do marry born de fool ursef okay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gentle Jack Goes Shirtless In New Picture / Flavour Poses With Andromeda Peters 'Miss United State' In America - Fans React / More Photos From Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.