Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,783 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Former Special Assistant Drags Aisha Buhari To Court, Demands N100m As Damages - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Former Special Assistant Drags Aisha Buhari To Court, Demands N100m As Damages (353 Views)

Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages / Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Special Assistant Drags Aisha Buhari To Court, Demands N100m As Damages by essentialone(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Former Special Assistant Drags Aisha Buhari To Court, Demands N100million As Damages For Illegal Detention

Zainab Kassim, a former Special Assistant to the President in the Office of the First Lady, has filed a suit against Nigeria first lady, Aisha Buhari over the enforcement of her fundamental human rights.

Zainab had claimed that some DSS officers acting on the orders of Aisha Buhari, allegedly abducted her and took her to the Presidential Villa where she was assaulted, dehumanised, and abused by the First Lady with the support of officers of the DSS and police for deleting her posts on social media.

Zainab in the law suit is demanding for N100m as damages from her and other respondents, Punch reports.

The other respondents in the case are; the Inspector General of Police and the Department of State Services.

She also asked the court to restrain the police and DSS from further arresting, detaining and torturing her.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/17/former-special-assistant-drags-aisha-buhari-court-demands-n100million-damages-illegal
Re: Former Special Assistant Drags Aisha Buhari To Court, Demands N100m As Damages by essentialone(m): 3:30am On Feb 19, 2023
A
Re: Former Special Assistant Drags Aisha Buhari To Court, Demands N100m As Damages by monjo001: 10:26pm On May 08, 2023
[quote author=essentialone post=119515878]Former Special Assistant Drags Aisha Buhari To Court, Demands N100million As Damages For Illegal Detention

Please I have been trying to reach you through PM about one of your post on canada visitor visa. Kindly let me know how to reach h you privately
Re: Former Special Assistant Drags Aisha Buhari To Court, Demands N100m As Damages by essentialone(m): 11:35pm On May 08, 2023
[quote author=monjo001 post=123017133][/quote]

Thanks please send me a dm
Re: Former Special Assistant Drags Aisha Buhari To Court, Demands N100m As Damages by monjo001: 12:35am On May 09, 2023
essentialone:

Thanks please send me a dm

I did that twice, on different days. No response from you. It’s actually about the visitor visa you were trying to get work permit on. My wife is in the same situation now and I am trying to find out if you figured it out
Re: Former Special Assistant Drags Aisha Buhari To Court, Demands N100m As Damages by essentialone(m): 5:20am On May 09, 2023
monjo001:

I did that twice, on different days. No response from you. It’s actually about the visitor visa you were trying to get work permit on. My wife is in the same situation now and I am trying to find out if you figured it out

Okay. I have not yet figured out to do. Still hanging on.
Re: Former Special Assistant Drags Aisha Buhari To Court, Demands N100m As Damages by monjo001: 7:40am On May 09, 2023
essentialone:

Okay. I have not yet figured out to do. Still hanging on.

I just got feedback from one employer who said he is hiring and sponsoring lmia. I think you should search online for jobs but most jobs are menial jobs and not professional occupation

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Ogun State / Monthly Rent On The Island Of Lagos / Crude Oil Exportation And Importation License For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.