Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway (46196 Views)

7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos / Pictures Of The Completed Ijebu Ode-Epe-Sagamu-Benin Expressway Interchange. / Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by Toks2008(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
If you know, you know
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by Stargurl20(f): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Templee333:
Victims of Tinubu sacrifice
Hopefully, you wouldn't say something that will make you experience God's wrath
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by Pharaohny: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
They weren't going for a Church Revival get your facts right

They were Muslin Women
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by ogwumgbe: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2022
lordm:
Jesus, may God continue to protect us all

Useless country filled with demons in human skin offering human sacrifices here and there
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by Brush1: 1:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Tboy222:
There was nothing the driver could do,, we are talking about fire here the only reasonable thing was to escape first then get down on his knees and pray for the others escape safely.

I disagree with your summation. what he could have done was to try and open that door at all cost. They couldn’t get out because they were trapped . I don’t think the passengers were all disabled and weren’t able to run off. Blacks are very mean and selfish. If this had been a white driver, he would have made an effort to rescue some of the people even if he got hurt himself.
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by Shancca: 3:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Rita33:

https://punchng.com/seven-burnt-to-death-in-sagamu-benin-expressway-accident

For my people perish for lack of knowledge. This is not a case of devil but carelessness. We do nothing to properly understand the science we know nothing about. Engine oil overflow; there must be terrible signs (check engine light) already shown to the driver but he may have shoved it for after trip repair. Sad!
May God rest the souls of the departed. God heal Nigeria and her people.
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by yusluvad(m): 6:04am On Dec 31, 2022
This is sad...
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by liasmiram2567: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

Straight to hell...from bus fire to a greater fire.
It's so sad. How I wish they know Jesus!

You are the one bound for Helll for saying this rubbish. IT IS BIGOT AND RELIGIOUS FANATICS LIKE YOU THAT CAUSE PROBLEMS IN N8GERIA. I know that this is not what your religion taught you.
They worshiped Almighty Allah-the true God and not His creature.
If you don't have any positive thing to say can't you read and flip over Instead of saying this rubbish from your evil soul.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by gassbee: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2022
zinaunreal:

You are living on borrowed sense from a monkey for quoting your father
look at this iddiott that does not know the meaning graphic
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by Templee333(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Stargurl20:

Hopefully, you wouldn't say something that will make you experience God's wrath
okay
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by Templee333(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Brush1:

I disagree with your summation. what he could have done was to try and open that door at all cost. They couldn’t get out because they were trapped . I don’t think the passengers were all disabled and weren’t able to run off. Blacks are very mean and selfish. If this had been a white driver, he would have made an effort to rescue some of the people even if he got hurt himself.
probably you have lived in the whiteman's land before,for you to know them so well like that.
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by jimmynauty: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Yegods awake. You shall not die but live and declare his works.
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by zinaunreal(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2022
gassbee:
look at this iddiott that does not know the meaning graphic

My friend discharge. What a twerp. You're living in the stone age
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by gassbee: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2022
zinaunreal:

My friend discharge. What a twerp. You're living in the stone age
ode go n find out d meaning of graphic
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by zinaunreal(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2022
gassbee:
ode go n find out d meaning of graphic

You're an armed robber. Only goats like you will see such a thing and won't get irritated because you derive pleasure in human carcass. You're one of the sick people on this platform . Disgusting maggot
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2022
liasmiram2567:

You are the one bound for Helll for saying this rubbish. IT IS BIGOT AND RELIGIOUS FANATICS LIKE YOU THAT CAUSE PROBLEMS IN N8GERIA. I know that this is not what your religion taught you.
They worshiped Almighty Allah-the true God and not His creature.
If you don't have any positive thing to say can't you read and flip over Instead of saying this rubbish from your evil soul.
I just said the true but you are still here jam talking...like what I said is new
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by gassbee: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
zinaunreal:

You're an armed robber. Only goats like you will see such a thing and won't get irritated because you derive pleasure in human carcass. You're one of the sick people on this platform . Disgusting maggot
how do u want it explained to your empty skull wat graphic actually means
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by Oxtertee(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
just2endowed:

VIO ply Lagos but if u see the useless commercial bus that have no light navigation, no fuel gauge, nothing... But if they see private vehicles, they will jump up

That baffles me as well, you will see many rickety commercial vehicle plying the road and vio turning a blind eye, but you will see them running after a well maintained private car.
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by JDJ4: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Rita33:

https://punchng.com/seven-burnt-to-death-in-sagamu-benin-expressway-accident
what a sad news. May God save us in this country amen. Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by tushqueen(f): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

I just said the true but you are still here jam talking...like what I said is new

What you said is not new but it is foolish talk. You lack empathy and no emotional or social intelligence. How can you grab your phone and purge out this nonsense when people are sad and in a mourning state!!! Even Jesus would not preach this way!! The submission is very callous!! Show me in your Bible where it says Muslims will go to hell...
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by tushqueen(f): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2023
I just read my message again and I noted I criticized the poster, Obagreat..... Instead of focusing on correcting the message. I feel very remorseful about the abuse, I read this thread at a time I'm seriously mourning the victims as I know them in person. One of the injured victims died last night and I came across this thread after the shocking news. Another victim died about 2 hours ago.

Very sad and tragic event, a lot of us haven't recovered from the shock
Please let's be kind to ourselves especially with respect to the comments we make about the dead.
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by Gemma11: 1:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Nigeria where life is cheap.
7 women died just like that.
Yet no report of their names, their families etc. Just 7 died and then tomorrow we will move on to the next why the nameless families suffer in silence with no one to be held accountable for the deaths of their loved ones. No lessons learned so that safety measures can be put in place to prevent such tragedies from happening. Very sad.

RIP to the victims
Re: Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway by Rita33(f): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gemma11:

Nigeria where life is cheap.
7 women died just like that.
Yet no report of their names, their families etc. Just 7 died and then tomorrow we will move on to the next why the nameless families suffer in silence with no one to be held accountable for the deaths of their loved ones. No lessons learned so that safety measures can be put in place to prevent such tragedies from happening. Very sad.

RIP to the victims

Not just 7 died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) / 4 Truths Travel Agencies In Nigeria Won’t Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.