Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice (43185 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Phony Debit Alert On My Account, Has This Happened To Anyone Before? / I Was Scammed This Morning Pls Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Esji80(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chaiiiii, you are lucky ooo this dry December...but don't spend it ooo.check your statement to know the sender.

Check your bank statement,wait for some days before touching shishi from that money.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by GoodCane: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

Thank you and God bless you.

Indeed we were right all along. Poverty has finished you and your family no be small

Apart from your overused damaged pussy, what else will you offer him?

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Offpointng: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Galaxydon1:
this is exactly how I was deceived. Now i beg to eat. Those pastors have abandoned me.

You didn't sow enough brother
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by franco3075q(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dont touch the money yet, did u recieve the money via transfer or pos?
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by okrikaboi: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Compliment Of The Season To All Nairalanders.

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

ThereFore, My People I need Your Advice

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

Please help with 1k let me just eat
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by decent2(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Na Chrismas gift from someone,pls send my own share Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Xkale1996(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

don't touch the money for now, wait for some time, bcox if the person really want to track you, by going to his bank they will track u, so wait for sometime
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by rosky37: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks
Withdraw 50k from the money because they will block it very soon
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by underpinna: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

If the source of the money is clean please, dash me 10k. Just quote me to send you my aza
Thank you
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by naturefellow(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

expensive date with a stranger or casual billing for the latest mobile device.

What they say about Nigerian girls and materialism... Better be wise this new year, before you end up being used like a Christmas fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by naturefellow(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Esji80:
Chaiiiii, you are lucky ooo this dry December...but don't spend it ooo.check your statement to know the sender.

Check your bank statement,wait for some days before touching shishi from that money.

you'd be amazed how said luck (in this country) easily transmutes to misfortune. Stay woke!
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by dododawa1: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Otilor jail or effc
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by iSpread(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

Every time 'buy me, take me out', very soon they'll take you to police station.

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by kumulus(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Emaprince:
what did it take him to get the court order bro?
I mistakenly sent 100k to a wrong account yesterday. I called my banks (firstbank) customer care number and they told me to call back next week Friday. I'm wondering what they will be doing for a whole week. And me calling back is to get a feedback...not even to get the money back.

I have lost a few money this way...but this time around, I feel I have to go for my money and not let these criminally minded and opportunistic Nigerians eat my money again.

I have returned a 50k wrongly sent to me sometime this year, why can't people be like that too?

He employed the service of a lawyer to get it done. Be proactive like him, visit a bank branch of the recipient account and make a complaint so they can effect a hold on his/her account pending the time you'll get things sorted, that way whoever it is doesn't spend the funds.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Cutehector(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

poor lad

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by planetx: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

You dey create thread dey ask for advise because you don't know what to do.
Same you dey advise yourself two times.
I bet you forgot to log out of this account and log in to the other ones.
All these multiple account holders sef.
Just creating rubbish threads to seek attention.

Cc
Seun
LOL didn't even notice until you pointed it out.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Flows001(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Omoh, last month I got an alert of 21k from an unknown person, the name of the person didn't show, neither did any detail of such person appear in the credit message I got.
The money is still in my account as I type now, haven't touched it yet and also haven't received any call from anyone regarding same, there is also no way I can possibly trace the sender too.
I still find it strange though because my account details are not known like that as I'm usually very contented with what I have and don't beg or send Aza to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by bougeemarvel(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Miracle no dey tire Jesus ? wink
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by tymicjay77: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Just be calm, as long you dnt touch the money you can always claimed you are not aware of the said transaction in case gbege happen.
1. If your account as received such a huge amount no need of being scared. But if ur account as never received such amount even by now bank official would have called you.. so if your account can hold such amount just calm down max 48hours but because of this festive periods I will advice you wait till next year. Say 1 weeks max. For the bank to do audit of all transaction. If is a fraudulent transmission you might be called upon for questions as long you have not touch the money u can always claimed ignorant of the alert. But if anything that make you to transact with the account during those period you are might be guilty . So my advice while waiting and investigating in your own ways to know the sender dnt do anything with the account till your mind decided is max enough to touch
2. Dnt bother calling your bank, cos everyone in that bank are ole. They will take the money out and find a story transaction for it. If gbege happened they will not say you were the one that even come to complain they will put you for problem. And if luckily there is imaginary sender or benefactor that might not want you to know he/she is the one that gives you that favor , that is how the bank official will take the money away
.3. if Incase you know who send the money, make sure you communicate the person so they will be aware they did a transaction dnt say they will not know. If they dnt know today they may know tomorrow and trust me , they can implicates you for theft . So be wise.
Fraudulent transmission can't stay very long in an account before it is moved out, so Incase they later moved the money out from your account. Make sure you go straight to lodge complain to the bank.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by kunle75(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

You can always verify the source from your bank and identify the sender before you sleep behind the counter on new years eve.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Prechgold1180(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

I received 535k July this year
Till now no message
Omo I have used the money
I still have receipts
And I can easily payback if need be
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Midemi1: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=VawulenceProMax post=119546699]if you can handle a 9onch cock and take it up your ass and deep throat it till I cum and u swallow, send a dm

Haha! The girl is small for that na...
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by amozo: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Please.......
You can help your brother with something too.
To be honest,I don't even know what my children will eat tomorrow now.
Anything laid in your mind help your brother.
First bank
Adanri Amos.
Tanks.God bless you

Pleasuote author=3310adeb post=119519749]

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particulr Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

Thanks

[/quote]
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by makavalley(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wait! don't make any withdrawal yet don't do any transaction with that account at the moment..it could be a gift or ....
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Goalnaldo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:
Don’t spend it, it’s not your money, imagine if you sent 600k to someone mistakenly.

In a saner country I would’ve advised you report it to the police but definitely don’t do that lol

Can’t you get the sender’s name from the bank?
Na why I been they crush on you be this. You too get sense smiley

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Midemi1: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
MansoryMX:

If you ready give me the 36 style of kamasutra for a week vacation then I will buy you iPhone 13 at the end of the vacation and a bone straight. Send a DM if interested
You want to kill the Small girl ni
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by ibkayee(f): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Na why I been they crush on you be this. You too get sense smiley
grin
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Neddstark: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Antai123:
Run oooo, na them ooo

Calm down. Na joke bros
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Osanoghodua1: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Go to your bank to get the account number of the depositor, then go to the bank of the depositor, tell the customer service officer to call the depositor for inquiry.

Also, get the account number from your bank, the verify the name on your mobile bank app by trying to transfer #200 to him.

Or you can send #2,000 to ty account and write call (your phone number) on the narration. Let me know the outcome later.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by uzoexcel(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

ur sense of entitlement is astounding!!!!
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by caesymore(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

Embittered Jennyclay, loves the root of all evil yet detests the Gender that brought her to being.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Ten06(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
The owner will soon come to request for it. It was someone you know who sent your account details to get the money through your account

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) / Thief Who Stole Babies At Alapere Lagos Caught And Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.