Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Evolution Of Parental Advice To Girls: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Evolution Of Parental Advice To Girls: (1137 Views)

Advice To Girls That Bleach .. Lol / Evolution Of Pants (1812-2012) / Akpos Brain Compare To Girls. Who Is D Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Of Parental Advice To Girls: by geolabious(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2011
Evolution of Parental Advice to GIRLS,

Pry 1-6:- Don't play too much in skul okay
JSS1-3:- face your book and remember the daughter of whom you are
SSS1-2:- Don't mind boys o, face your book, " book b4 boys cos boys bring babies"
SSS3:- You must not get boys on your mind, let University be on you mind now
100L:- University boys are dangerous, most of them are cultist, beware of them, don't give them chance at all they are opportunist, faworaja niwon o
200L: Advice decreases
300L:- When u greet u parents goodday, their reply would be "awon oko yin nko?" meaning how are your husband, dem don dey use style style tell u to attach urself be that
400L:- Bimbo, I hope you are not too harsh on guys, ehn, we've not seen any of them follow u home, hmmm, no follow dem do CAREEr Women o
Graduate:- Bimbo, Ile obinrin kii pe su, women are like rose flower. They wilther with tym, find urself a maaaan
3-4yrs after Grad: u go just hear their names on Heart n Soul on Star fm "Good evenin Sophire, I am 29-yr old lady of natural endowment. I am black, bold and beautiful. Please link me with a workin class n God fearin man between the ages of 30 and 35, my number is 070xxxxxxxx. Night calls allowed"
Re: Evolution Of Parental Advice To Girls: by EfemenaXY: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
Chei!!!

@poster - so you mean at 29yrs our life don finish be that?? grin grin grin grin

you nor try sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Evolution Of Parental Advice To Girls: by Nellyon(f): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2011
29 is still young. what the ef am i saying 60 is young too (for some things)

(1) (Reply)

My Last Joke Of The Year / Bus Passenger! / Ruqaya, Booqee!!! Public Apology!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.