Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Sustainable Weight Loss While Eating Your Favorite Naija Food - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sustainable Weight Loss While Eating Your Favorite Naija Food (199 Views)

10 Proven Strategies For Sustainable Weight Loss / I Swallowed Nylon While Eating Pineapple. What Should I Do? / Stop Eating Your Placentas! Health Experts Caution Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sustainable Weight Loss While Eating Your Favorite Naija Food by Pammylove8: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ever wondered,if you will get result like this .

You have tried all the
Exercise to the best of your ability, drank slim tea and dieted �

Tea don't work because
1. Many will purge
2.reduce your appetite, but if you eating too much calories ,its changes nothing.

Dieting or portion control is the way most of us do it.

But when we stop eating our favorite food or the food that taste good is not sustainable.

So this program is designed for you to eat your favorite food and still keep your goals .
If you can't wait to finally burn that excess fat and lose weight.
Send me a DM.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Add Weight / Axamansard Health Insurance / Health Benefits Of Garlic And Ginger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.