Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

How Can One Overcome Pressing Spirit At Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can One Overcome Pressing Spirit At Night (399 Views)

How Can One Overcome Social Anxiety / Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! / Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Overcome Pressing Spirit At Night by peretei2024(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
I really want you guys to help me on how to overcome evil Spirit that frequently press on at night.

I have been experiencing this for over 10years, and I have prayed and prayed. I usually encounter this mostly if I do something wrong.

Please share your experience and how you overcome
Re: How Can One Overcome Pressing Spirit At Night by fman(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
U need an exorcist.
Persephone1 can assist you.
She is from the Hades grin

1 Like

Re: How Can One Overcome Pressing Spirit At Night by FreshFarmAgro: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Your prayer life is weak. That's the root-cause. You're praying but tiredness praying. You're not praying to the level you should

Go and attend a program like MFM deliverance prayer and sustain the prayer life when you finish the program

1 Like

Re: How Can One Overcome Pressing Spirit At Night by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Simple, stay awake
Re: How Can One Overcome Pressing Spirit At Night by Rexymania(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
I don't pray but the last time I experience that shit was when I was 10 or 12... I'm 30+ btw

FreshFarmAgro:
Your prayer life is weak. That's the root-cause. You're praying but tiredness praying. You're not praying to the level you should

Go and attend a program like MFM deliverance prayer and sustain the prayer life when you finish the program
Re: How Can One Overcome Pressing Spirit At Night by Bankowner: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
I really want you guys to help me on how to overcome evil Spirit that frequently press on at night.

I have been experiencing this for over 10years, and I have prayed and prayed. I usually encounter this mostly if I do something wrong.

Please share your experience and how you overcome
You may be experiencing Sleep Paralysis if I may say and symptoms will include:

*Paralysis in your limbs.
*Inability to speak.
*Sense of suffocation
*Hallucinations.
*Fear.
*Panic.
*Helplessness.
*Tightening around your throat.
*Daytime sleepiness, which may be a sign of narcolepsy.

Improve on your sleep habit.
Re: How Can One Overcome Pressing Spirit At Night by peretei2024(m): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2023
FreshFarmAgro:

Thanks so much
Re: How Can One Overcome Pressing Spirit At Night by Lingudy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
Pray...just pray

(1) (Reply)

Nfl-pro-bowl-2023-live-streams / Transforming Nigerian Youths Program / Man Wears Cage To Prevent Himself From Smoking Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.