Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class (1571 Views)

Anambra Boy Gets 99 In JAMB Mathematics, Scores 337 Total / 2019 UTME: JAMB Stops Use Of Cyber Cafes For Registration Of Candidates / 2018 UTME: JAMB Bans Wristwatches, Pen, Spy Eyeglasses, USB, CD & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
According to the JAMB Registrar, Jamb/UTME registration for 2023 begins on January 14th and ends on February 14th 2023, while the CBT exam starts on April 29th 2023 and ends on May 12th 2023. Math with Lukgaf (an online free mathematics class) presents a special class for those preparing for mathematics in this exam. The course will hold three times weekly (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).

More details on the poster.

Good luck to our brothers preparing for the exam.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Register here
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations to all of the successful candidates who applied for the free mathematics tutorial sessions! Your dedication to preparing for the 2023 UTME/JAMB is admirable, and I am confident that you will benefit greatly from these sessions.

Out of the numerous applications I received, I have carefully selected a group of 15 individuals to participate in the tutorial sessions. I believe that this small group will foster a lively and interactive learning environment for all of you.

I am pleased to inform you that the tutorial classes will be held online using Microsoft Teams and also be streamed live on Facebook/Youtube. Please make sure to download the Microsoft Teams app before the class tonight at 9pm.

Once the installation is complete, join the class channel via the link I am going to provide for you later on the Whatsapp group I created for you.

Please arrive on time and bring any materials you may need for the session. I will be taking attendance for each class, so it is important that you are punctual. If you have any questions, feel free to chat me on the group I created for you. I am looking forward to working with all of you and helping you succeed in your exams.

Again, congratulations on being selected for the tutorial sessions. I have no doubt that you will make the most of this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Episode 1 - Why the class? | Why in Yoruba? | Number base system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRW-Un4RAp0

Welcome to our new class! In the first part of today's topic, we discussed the various motivations behind teaching this class in Yoruba, our mother tongue. In the second part, we learned about the concept of number base systems and how to write and convert numbers between base 10 and other bases. We covered the process of converting numbers from base 10 to other bases, as well as the reverse process of converting numbers from other bases back to base 10.

Previous videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRW-Un4RAp0&list=PLn0ZvdWhZVXcVE0tdnocR733DGP14Ie-a
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2023
The session continues this morning in 30 minutes (9-10am). See you there! Thanks.
PS: Please kindly share this with the targeted audiences especially the UTME/Jamb, SSCE, WAEC, NECO, JSS3, SS1-3 students etc.
Meanwhile, some of these students complain of phone/internet, if you have some of them around you, kindly give them your phone and monitor within this period. Let's kill this phobia together!
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
JAMB/UTME series episode 2 - Bicimal | operations in number base system | Equation involving bases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eopbom9349E

In the second episode of our class, we learned how to convert decimal numbers (base 10) to bicimal (binary numbers in base 2) and vice versa. We also covered how to perform operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in a number base system, as well as how to solve equations involving different bases. This episode provides a comprehensive overview of working with numbers in different base systems.

In our next session, we will be devoting time to solving practice problems on number base systems. To prepare for this session, you may want to try finding some practice problems from past exams or homework assignments. Be sure to come prepared with any questions or areas you would like to review in more detail.
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Class continues tonight

Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
I wanted to remind you that the problem session tonight will be focused on the number base system, which we recently covered in class. Please join the session at 9pm on either Zoom or Facebook.

As a reminder, I encourage you to try solving as many questions on this topic as you can from past exams and write down any that you are unable to solve. If you have any specific problems or questions that you would like me to prioritize during the session, please send them to me before 7pm tonight.

I look forward to seeing you all at the session.
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
Episode 3 - Problem session 1 (number base system)

In today's problem session, we solved a variety of past questions on number base systems. These questions covered topics such as converting between different bases, working with binary numbers (bicimals), performing operations in a number base system, and solving simultaneous equations involving different bases. This video provides a comprehensive overview of these important concepts in number base systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fogi3PXj0X8
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Reminder: JAMB/UTME preparatory class continues this week
Next topic on the syllabus: Fractions, Decimals, Approximations and Percentages

This is a friendly reminder that our FREE mathematics JAMB/UTME preparatory class continues this week.
The class is designed to help high school students prepare for the upcoming JAMB/UTME examination.

This week, we will be covering a variety of important topics related to fractions, decimals, approximations and percentages. Specifically, we will be discussing the following topics:

Fractions and decimals
Significant figures
Decimal places
Percentage errors
Simple interest
Profit and loss percent
Ratio, proportion and rate
Shares and valued added tax (VAT)

We understand that JAMB/UTME (Mathematics) examination can be a stressful and challenging time, but with the right preparation, you can feel confident and ready to tackle the exam. Our class is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and strategies you need to succeed in that exam.

We also welcome students from JSS3 and above to join the class as well.

We encourage you to join us this week on our Facebook page/zoom as we continue to cover important topics and strategies that will help you excel in the JAMB/UTME examination.

The class is held on every Friday (9-10pm), Saturday (9-10am) and Sunday (9-10pm) and it is absolutely free.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in class!

Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dear lalasticlala,

Trust you are fine. I think this is a great opportunity for our brothers and sisters struggling for mathematics to learn free of charge and excel in the upcoming JAMB/UTME exams! Please think about it sir.

Regards,
Lukgaf

Cc:
Seun

2 Likes

Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Episode 4 - Fractions

In this episode, we delved into the world of fractions. Starting with a review of the different systems of numbers, including whole numbers, natural numbers, rational numbers, irrational numbers, real numbers, and complex numbers. We then moved on to the different types of fractions, including equivalent fractions, reciprocals, and inverses. We also covered the various operations that can be performed with fractions and ended the class by discussing how to simplify fractions. Stay tuned for tomorrow's class, where we will continue our exploration of fractions and decimals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRy4VtXJdrY
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Don't forget to join us this morning at 9:00 am for our class on decimals, significant figures, percentages, profit and loss, and simple interest as part of the UTME special series. This will be a continuation of yesterday's session, so make sure to be there on time to not miss out on any important information. You can join on Zoom if you registered or follow us live on our Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/Lukgaf

Thanks
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2023
JAMB/UTME series episode 5 - Decimals and percentages

In today's class (Episode 5), we delved into the world of decimals, rounding them to specific decimal places and understanding the concept of significant figures. We also covered converting recurring decimals to fractions, performing various operations with decimals, and delving into the world of percentages. We covered the process of converting percentages to fractions and vice versa, as well as the concepts of percentage increase and decrease. This was an informative and engaging class, and I hope you all gained a deeper understanding of these concepts. Join me again tomorrow as we continue our UTME/JAMB mathematical journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnh1wL2IkBY
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
*Reminder:* UTME/JAMB series continues tonight.

Our class continues tonight at 9pm. We will be applying what we've learned about fractions, decimals, and percentages to new topics on the syllabus such as profit and loss, simple interest, compound interest, ratios, proportions and rates etc. These topics are all part of the UTME syllabus, so it's important to stay caught up. Don't forget to join us tonight and make sure to be prepared with any questions you may have.
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
JAMB/UTME series episode 6 - Profit & loss, simple & compound interest, rate, ratio, VAT

In today's episode (episode 6) of our class, we delved deeper into the application of concepts learned in previous episodes, such as fractions, decimals, and percentages. We covered important topics related to the UTME syllabus, such as profit and loss, simple interest, compound interest, ratios, proportions, and rates. This marks the end of the second topic in our syllabus and we will continue to explore further next week. Don't miss out on the continuation of the series and join us at the scheduled time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQoVLZ-yWos
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Episode 7 - Indices and standard form

In today's episode of the UTME series, episode 7, I covered the topic of Indices, Logarithms, and Surds. I began by explaining the concept of indices and how to express numbers in prime factor in index form. I then went through all the rules of indices and solved several past exam questions using these rules. I also covered standard form and solved several past questions on it. Join me in the next episode tomorrow as I continue my exploration of logarithms and surds. Don't forget to invite any students who may benefit from this series. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kui0iINj_6E
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2023
Episode 8: Logarithms

In today's episode of the UTME series, episode 8, I delved into the topic of Logarithms. I began by discussing the relationship between logarithms and indices and how they are closely related. I then went through all the rules of logarithms and provided examples of how to solve past exam questions using these rules. Additionally, I explained how to find the logarithms of numbers using tables and without the use of a calculator. Join me in the next episode as I continue to cover more exam-relevant topics. Don't forget to invite any students who may benefit from this series. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_BMVb9Ska8
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 7:40am On Jan 23, 2023
Episode 9 - Surds

In today's episode of the UTME series, episode 9, I delved into the topic of surds from the perspective of irrational numbers. I began by deriving the laws of surds and explained how to write surds in their simplest form and vice versa. I then covered the concepts of conjugates, rationalization, and the equality of surds, all from the perspective of irrational numbers. I also provided an explanation on how to find the square root of surds. Join me next week as we move on to the next topic on the syllabus. Don't forget to invite any students who may benefit from this series. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiYvPIX6F-0
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Episode 10 - Sets

Today we delved into a new topic in the syllabus - Sets. In this lesson, I covered the basics of sets, including what they are, how they're composed of elements, and how we use notation to represent them. We also explored different types of sets and how they relate to algebra. After watching the video, you'll have a strong foundation in sets and be ready to take on more advanced concepts. Tomorrow, we'll be covering Venn Diagrams and how we can use them to solve real-world problems. So, stay tuned for more on sets and be sure to review what we covered today, so you're prepared for tomorrow's lesson. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqeczqm15cs
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
📢 Announcement

In 20 minutes, we are going to continue from where we stopped yesterday on Sets. We'll be covering Venn Diagrams and applications by God's grace.

Thanks and see you there!

PS: You might want to catch up with yesterday's class. The link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqeczqm15cs
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Episode 11 - Sets (Venn Diagram)

In episode 11 of the UTME series, I continued my discussion on Sets. I revisited and proved De Morgan's theorem. In the second part of the video, I delved into the topic of representing Sets in Venn Diagrams and showed its real-world applications. I also provided an easier way to interpret problems involving Venn diagrams to help avoid mistakes. Join me next week as we start a new topic on the syllabus: Binary operations. Don't forget to invite any students who may benefit from this series. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H48iqRsedDE
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Episode 12 - Modular Arithmetic

In episode 12 of the UTME series, I explored the fascinating topic of modular arithmetic. I started by introducing modular arithmetic as a system in which numbers wrap around after reaching a certain value. I then went on to explain how to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in modular arithmetic and showed how it could be applied to daily life. Join me tomorrow as we begin the next topic on the syllabus: Binary operations. Don't forget to invite any students who may benefit from this series. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP11RMeZKgw
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2023
Episode 13 - Binary operations

I delved into the topic of Binary Operations. Starting with the basics, I explained how the concept of binary operations applies to sets. I covered various properties of binary operations, showing you how to determine if they are satisfied in a given set. Through solving a series of questions on identity and inverse elements, I provided a comprehensive understanding of the topic. To cap off the video, I gave a sneak peek into the exciting world of abstract algebra by introducing the beautiful topic of Groups. Don't miss out on this enlightening session!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkX6u43IMDM
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Don't miss tonight's session as we delve into the exciting topic of Polynomials. Join us as I cover the essential concepts of changing the subject of formulas and continue into the world of polynomials, including factors and remainder theorems. This is a must-attend session for students preparing for UTME/JAMB and those looking to advance their understanding of mathematics. See you there!

Thanks.
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Episode 14 - Polynomials | Change of subject of the formula

In tonight's episode 14, I delved into the topic of Equations, Formulas and Polynomials. I started by explaining the process of changing the subject of a formula in a captivating way. Then, I went into the world of polynomials and described what polynomials are, both term-wise and degree-wise. I demonstrated how to evaluate polynomials and how to add polynomials. Join me next week as I continue from where we left off. Thank you and please share with those who may be interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiD3KqG7w1A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
JAMB/UTME series episode 15 - Reminders and factors theorem

In tonight's episode 15 of the UTME series, I delved deeper into the topic of polynomials. I began by revising what polynomials are and categorizing them based on their degree and number of terms. I then covered rational expressions, demonstrating how to find the value for which they are undefined and how to divide two polynomials using the long division method. Additionally, I explained and demonstrated the factor and remainder theorems, showing how they can be used to completely factorize a polynomial. I encourage you to watch the video and share it with others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZl0qvMgrho
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2023
JAMB/UTME series episode 16 - Perfect square | difference of two squares | Simultaneous equations

In today's session (Episode 16), I covered the concepts of perfect squares, difference of two squares, and demonstrated how to factorize and expand them. Additionally, I delved into the realm of linear equations and thoroughly explained the elimination and substitution methods for solving simultaneous linear equations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzIS4ATNatM
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
JAMB/UTME series episode 17 - Quadratic equations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOMRj5pdRh4

In today's episode (Episode 17), I delved into the topic of quadratic equations. I reviewed all three methods of solving these equations - factoring, completing the square, and using the formula method. Additionally, I showed how to find a quadratic equation given its roots and discussed the symmetry properties of the roots of a quadratic equation.
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Episode 18 - Problem session 2

Today's episode (episode 18) was dedicated to problem-solving. Prior to the class, I requested that anyone following the session to send in any questions they have found difficult from the JAMB/UTME past questions we have covered thus far. During the session, we tackled questions on various topics, including binary operations, quadratic equations and graphs, sets, logarithms, and number base systems. For each question, I conducted a brief review to aid understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TyIm3Y_SKI
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2023
See you at 9am today. Thanks
Re: 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class by Lukgaf(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Episode 19 - Variation

In today's session (episode 19), I introduced a new topic from the syllabus - variation. I began by defining variation as a relationship between two or more quantities, and then went on to explain the four different types of variation: direct, inverse, joint, and partial. I provided several practical examples to help illustrate each type. In the latter part of the episode, I worked through numerous past questions to demonstrate how to solve problems for each type of variation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESJ-V98YON8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me Solve This Quantitative Reasoning Is Giving Me Headache / Why Do Some Smokers Live Old Without Cancers And Other Tobacco Related Diseases / Is Africa Too Full Of 'lazy' Intellectuals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.