Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger (239 Views)

Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / IBILE FOODS Share To Residents At Kayode Street Ilupeju / This Caring KBC Journalist Caried A Begger To Satefy During The Bee Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger by Richy419: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Today my younger sister came back from work and she came to my room to greet me and said an Alfa passed by her and told her to buy sugar and share to begger please any one who understand what this means should please share their thought
Re: What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
I hope she didn't exchange her phone number with the said alfa? Cos many of them are local men.
Re: What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger by mariahAngel(f): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
They call it saraa in Yoruba.
I think it's some kind of ritual they do to obtain a favour or something like that.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger by chiefolododo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
mariahAngel:
They call it saraa in Yoruba.
I think it's some kind of ritual they do to obtain a favour or something like that.
Hun...women know what men don't know
Re: What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger by HeartlessMan: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
chiefolododo:

E shock you?
The average Nigerian woman visits a shrine at least 2 times per week.

Hurry up and fear them now if you haven't for today.

Re: What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger by chiefolododo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:

E shock you?
The average Nigerian woman visits a shrine at least 2 times per week.

Hurry up and fear them now if you haven't for today.

Re: What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger by mariahAngel(f): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
chiefolododo:

Don't pretend that you don't at least watch Yoruba movies.
Re: What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger by chiefolododo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

ooh...it's from Yoruba movies ?

Re: What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger by chiefolododo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

I was only playing, I believe you didn't take it serious
Re: What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger by Flora2Sweet: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
If you need current gist ask a woman ....

Na only sugar dem tell her to buy?

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Stress? / Perfume That Can Last 24hrs / NEW MESSAGE FROM PROF BANJI WE TELLING THE WORLD WE ARE LEAVING NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.