Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,375 members, 7,846,600 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana (85348 Views)

Tiwa Savage Causes Stir With Her Braless Appearance At An Event / I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by folake4u(f): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
I LOVE the outfit. kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by wole212(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bebe grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Exceed15: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Abeg make una free her. I love the way she handles criticism else she would have gone into depression.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Careente7(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
YOUR SEX TAPE CAN'T BE OUT THERE AND YOU BE THE SAME EXCEPT YOU ARE STRONG EMOTIONALLY,MENTALLY,SPRITUALLY:THIS HAS NOTHING TU DU WIT FINANCE.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by uvie66: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
olisaEze:
What’s with Nigerians and hypocrisy, that’s a beautiful dress and it compliments her body! Abi will a hijab make her sound better?? Country were a twelve year old girl can be legally married off is complaining about a forty-something year old single mother living the best years of her life! As long as it’s not ur skin being exposed just mind ya business or press next! People wen never see chop wan tell who belle-full how to use toothpick! grin
..,... the thing weak me oooo, jealousy dey kill some people, na this kind sexy clothes nai Men dey like ooooo.
The babe is beautiful in the attire.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Sleekfingers: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Deicide:
Lemme not lie. Tiwa is still Hot!!

With that her slipper breasts abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by FireUpNow(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Looking beautiful is not by showing your nude. Rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Kajaard: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Exceed15:
Abeg make una free her. I love the way she handles criticism else she would have gone into depression.

The babe is strong mentally sha. If it were other ladies with weak minds whose sex tape gets exposed they would have gone into serious depression or even worse.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by goody234: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sex starved little boys full this nairaland o... una don become the indians who are so sex starved its frightening ...yeye people
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by kinkydude: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
Best way to sell musik & body together� E don tey!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Johnkennie(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Not just okay
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Originalsly: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
After her sex tape went viral .... why would she dress like this to bring the sex tape scandal back to life? It's either to trend again ..... or she really has no sense of decency. She should know American singer ... Toni Braxton ... great voice.... did almost the same .... posed nude with just a sheet covering her privates. She was heavily criticized by the very " no morals Americans" ... and fired back by saying no one would be saying such if it were Madonna. That's when the Blacks really came down on her ... telling her Madonna doesn't have her talent and has to compensate with nudity and other distractions. That marked the beginning of the end of Toni Braxton. I'm almost sure a whole lot of people will now lose whatever respect they had for Tiwa ..... as already seen in comments above.

Maybe Toni is her role model?

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by bewla(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ogamysamo:
my little comment: not to tiwa(cause it won't got to her) but to all those who will come across it.

beauty is not by looking sexy or appearing nude.
modesty is not old school
those who will accept you will still accept you.

perform nak*d on stage, those who don't like you or your song will still not like you or the song you want to present.
Like somebody son song is church song shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by jaxxy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tiwa's voice is like gold.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Bahamas95(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
tesppidd:
Who can remind us what happened to Olympus again?.

cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by fof1: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
ExclusiveBet:
Highly-rated Afrobeat queen, Tiwa Savage once again got tongues wagging over her raunchy outfit at a recent concert in Ghana.

The mother of one mounted the Afro Nation 2022 stage while donned in a see-through outfit which didn’t sit well with fans.

Videos serving rounds online capture the moment Tiwa Savage thrilled the crowd with an energetic and spirited performance.
Despite her commendable performance, the songstress still got dragged by netizens who berated her over the dress she wore.

One Getfit Edirin wrote: “Tiwa with the good voice. But this your outfit looks cheap. You can be covered and still look beautiful”.

Deeezan foods wrote: “I wonder when she would start dressing her age. She is not Ayra Starr.”

Everyday life with Cherechi wrote: “This costume is not it. She’s beautiful as always but I don’t like the outfit.”

One Chiaka wrote: “One word for whoever put thjs look together. Last warning, don’t cheapen our Tiwa like this again. What is the junkie look?”

Pastor Sade Popoola wrote: “unclothedness is not beautiful. You stated well. Tiwa but what happened to you. Don’t forget you are not white nor an American. I pray that the Lord will help you.”

She is Confused despite her Fame...Needs Reorietation for a New Person Renewed.
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by nedu2000(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
What is wrong with the outfit? She didn't wear it to a religious, burial or wedding ceremony. It was to a concert.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Burgerlomo: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
That lips go good for giving heads grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by goshen26: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
I won't be surprised if we jam her on Xvideos

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by ogwuche4u(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
You can not unfuck what has been bleeped. Each time I see tiwa, i remember her sextape. Fine lady....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Promiseisaac(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tiwa no send una papa
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Obyino: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sextape konibayemije grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Optmus(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pọ́rnstar doing what she does best
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
I remember when I was uncircumcised in heart; I remember. Such stupid, foolish & hopeless years
If this pictures appeals to you , you need circumcision of the heart, you need JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
shineeye1:

OMOALÉ OKPONU, AWAN OLORI BURUKU, the irredeemably cursed people of the earth awan Omo Judas. Na another man wife your cursed dick de rise for abi. Your miserable dick that will soon be roasted by unquenchable heat. May the earth be spared the misfortune of having another evil like your unfortunate mother who deposited a scoundrel like yourself into this world.

Cry cry baby cheesy kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by JaneYave(f): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nice dress, nice figure, nice hair do and of course wonderful performance. Tiwa is talented no doubt. It is a shame if we can't see the good side of people but elaborate on the bad. We are worst then what we accuse them of I am not suprised, in our society, they always put the blame on the woman but as we see she is living the life and making waves internationally. This new year, please judge no one.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Dacallartow: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Cover leg

Open breast

When Satan becomes her tailor
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Atlantis585: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Why showing bress wey don fall like my slippers?

Must she dress like 500 Naira olosho from Iragbiji?

Old mama wey no dey shame.
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by toprealman: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
This Tiwa na better milf, oloun
Your type will sleep with another man's wife/ girl.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by Lumig: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ọmọkọmọ undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
She’s fiooone

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana by KeyEndurance: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
We Done See Your Pussy finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.