Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigerian Couple Arrested With Human Parts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Couple Arrested With Human Parts (707 Views)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Arrested With Human Parts by otumfour(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
Residents of Cape Coast who gathered Thursday to witness a colourful ceremony to inaugurate a newly built Police Station were stunned when the Police presented a Nigerian couple arrested in the community for possessing human parts.

The suspects, 42-year-old Alhaji Bello and his 37-year-old wife, Fauzatu were picked up upon a tip off at Amosima, a farming community near Cape Coast.

Central Regional Police Commander, DCOP Andoh Kwofie told Joy FM’s central regional correspondent, Richard Kwadjo Nyarko that the body parts were concealed in a container in the suspects’ washroom.

Alhaji Bello is said to be a renowned herbalist in the area who provides services for numerous people including armed robbers.

When the police arrived at Alhaji’s house with an arrest warrant, according to DCOP Andoh Kwofie, Bello offered them bribe which they refused.

http://edition.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201109/72226.php
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested With Human Parts by tpia5: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
They are ghanaian if they have ghanaian passports.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested With Human Parts by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^ you mind that e.d.i.o.t op! i wish NL should know this fool! i will show you  his comments on GWeb about Nigeria! that fool is a dead living among the ppl! he is a spy(devil) from ghana assigned to destroy Nigeria on the cafe,

Ghanaweb Nyansani (otumfour)MSc

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgot to add this, 
Al-ASSSSSSSSSSSSS-ANE WHAT-A-RAT recognized the Rebels

http://www.nowlebanon.com/NewsArchiveDetails.aspx?ID=305258

In West Africa there are many cursed people around us!!!   

still coming with more!
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested With Human Parts by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2011

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Badluck Jonathan should make French the official language of Nigeria!!

MSc

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:36 am Post subject:

when your president is a zoologist this seems like an accomplishment,

Yeah I said it!!!

What do you call a Zoologist in space??
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested With Human Parts by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^ these are his replies about Nigeria stellites,  i know some Nigerians who hates Gej will come supporting this fool(op) but  know one thing  that if fools like Otumfour  and others are making jokes of your president and all u do is support then note someday they will make fool of you aswell! infact as far as you are still in Nigeria/a Nigerian, you are already been made joke of,    this is just like the case of you disscussing and mocking your father with outsiders no matter how bad, he is still you father!  undecided

there are so many others he posted but i got a lot doing now!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Molest Our Women? / Nigerian Lady Wakes In Mortuary 2 Days After Death. / Ogun Traditional Rulers Exchange Blows; What A Shame !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.