Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ini Edo Hypes Nollywood To American Producer Spike Lee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Hypes Nollywood To American Producer Spike Lee (801 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her / Why I Quit Nollywood To Become A Strip Dancer – Crystal Adeoye / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Hypes Nollywood To American Producer Spike Lee by lawanifumila: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UXCpc-njk

Popular Nigerian actress Ini Edo has put the country’s film industry on the global map.

The movie star attended an international conference and was seen in a video speaking about the country’s burgeoning movie industry, Nollywood.

In the clip posted, Ini Edo informed a renowned American producer and screenwriter, Spike Lee, about the growth and richness of Nigerian culture, which has propelled Nollywood to international prominence

When Ini Edo introduced herself as a Nigerian, she immediately drew the attention of the American filmmaker, prompting a cheery clap from the audience.

Spike Lee was captivated when Ini Edo began to explain in detail the brisk creativity still untapped in the Nollywood industry.

The video has installed a sense of pride among Nigerians, leaving many grateful to Ini Edo for representing the country well.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Hypes Nollywood To American Producer Spike Lee by akpenlegedu: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why calling on foreigner to come and help our movie industry? We the citizens can do it ourselves

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Hypes Nollywood To American Producer Spike Lee by awosejo1955: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Arts,music,films should takeover information ministry.Allow our musicians,Actors to run the ministry for effective communication and clearity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Hypes Nollywood To American Producer Spike Lee by sadiyamuhammad: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ini edo might be right oh, but for me i rather go for America movies because their content make more real than nollywood movies abeg
Re: Ini Edo Hypes Nollywood To American Producer Spike Lee by chisomfavourudo: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
I love the confidence and eloquence, inspite of the interjections u got his attention an ur email ✉️ well-done ini
Re: Ini Edo Hypes Nollywood To American Producer Spike Lee by We4all: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2022
She come fine join. Prettier than most American female actors. See the way that light skin dude in the picture was starring at her. Go girl!

(1) (Reply)

Gistlover Exposes Ashmusy And Nons Miraj: The Truth Behind The Story / Empress Njamah Ex Lover Seen Laughing In Court After Charge To Court In Handcuff / Cubana Chief Priest Adds Rolls-royce Cullinan Worth N350 Million To His Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.