Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is Antsholding Legit ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Antsholding Legit ? (419 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Antsholding Legit ? by Cobin: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2022
First i will love to say, you can determine if it's a scam or legit after reading this article below. You're totally responsible for whatever you believe

Let get started

Antsholding is going to make you rich – If you are looking for passive income opportunities to put your idle money to work for you; I recommend you invest in Antsholding forex trading packages. It’s far better than leaving your money in the bank. And there’s not many passive income opportunities like this available.

However, the company has made major changes going forward which I have also updated in this report.

What if I also tell you that this one offers 300% return on investment over a 12 months period, would you give it a try? I know you would but first, let me explain it properly. I really want you to invest in Antsholding. But don’t do it blindly.

This post is not a financial advice. You must know that every investment has risks. You should properly evaluate your risk options before you invest. Or better still seek the advice of your investment adviser. I’m only going to share with you my personal findings.

Is Antsholding A Legit Passive Income?

See it for yourself. As an investor, it’s always safer to question the legitimacy of any investment before you put in your money. Even if you are a risk taker, always evaluate the risks first to know how much risk you are prepared to undertake.

Most of what would clarify if Antsholding is legit or not would be explained in each of the subheads in this post. But here are the things to watch out for:

�� What the company offers and promises?

�� How are they going to fulfill them?

�� Are they registered and where?

What Is Antsholding?

Antsholding is a Forex and crypto trading company. What they are offering investors like you and I are opportunity to invest in Antsholding by buying any of their trading packages. When you buy a trading package the company trades with your money and pay you profit daily.

Simply put, the company trades for those who can’t trade for themselves. And they also pay you profit earn from trading with your money. They give you opportunity to buy the packages you can afford. The minimum package to invest in Antsholding is the $10 on any package.

You don’t have to know how to trade forex or cryptocurrency. In fact, Antsholding is suitable for non traders like yourself. They took the risk off you, while you can earn daily returns on your investment.

#1 – How Does Antsholding Works?

If you understood clearly my explanation about Antsholding, then let me explain how it all works. Here are things that you should be familiar with before you invest in

�� The company will trade with your money

�� You get your profits daily paid into your wallet with them

�� The minimum daily profit percent is 0.4%

�� You can buy as many different packages as you want

�� Referring other people is optional

Let me explain a bit about the referral program of Antsholding. It’s not part of your requirement when you invest in Antsholding. Referring others is entirely by choice. If you don’t want, you shouldn’t.

But let me reveal a secret to you. The company pays more when you refer others to them. Remember, they can afford to pay for adverts. But they are paying you for helping them educate someone better on how to invest in Antsholding. What their advert couldn’t do, you are hired to do it better for them.

Here’s the different packages you can buy in Antsholding and their daily profit retreturns

1. Starter package: 12% package – $0.4 daily returns

2. Gold package: 50% package – $4.50 daily returns (special plan)

Antsholding Affiliate Plan

The affiliate plan is designed to lower your risks and to help you cash out regularly. If you are looking for opportunity to earn weekly income and withdraw from your investment without affecting your regular earnings, this affiliate plan is for you.

Here are also what you stand to gain from being an Antsholding partner:

�� You will receive 8% network bonus from the efforts of those under your network

5% direct sales from those you sponsored to join Antsholding.

�� And other benefits like masterclasses, webinars, personal development, mentorship, etc.

#2 – Why I’m Recommending Antsholding

It’s always important for me to explain my motive, so that you will understand why I’m reviewing this passive income opportunity for you. Before I started writing this post, I have already invested in Antsholding.

So, I’m not only recommending as a promotion for the company. This post is not a paid advert for Antsholding. It’s a personal review of the investment based on my findings.

Here’s my reasons and findings to help you decide to invest transparently

Here’s my reasons and findings to help you decide to invest or not:

It’s easy to start

Has daily income

Has daily withdrawal

It’s a medium term investment plan

Daily profit percentage is 0.4%

The company is very transparent

The minimum investment package is $10. Anyone can afford to start with that amount. You may also need to calculate how much you hope to earn when picking the right investment publicly

Although Antsholding started in the early 2022, but by late 2022 it has recorded tremendous success as an organization and with its investors in over 25 countries.

#3 – What’s Risk Assessment of Antsholding?

Now, let’s consider the risk involved. I know what’s on your mind. Hope this investment is not a risk? Every business is risky, it’s just the level of risk exposure that one needs to measure. And for Antsholding investment, I will analyze the risk exposure for you. Let me go with a YES and NO answer.

Here’s my reason for saying YES:

�� It’s an online investment, no chance of visiting the physical office

�� The company drives sales only through network marketing

�� It’s relatively a new organization and not enough time yet to prove office

And here’s my reason for saying NO:

�� At minimum entry of $10 is low to be risky for most investors

�� It offers daily withdrawal for profits

�� It’s a medium term investment, you can also cancel in between the contract period.

�� Forex trading has a high yield potential

�� The company support staff are handy and helpful

�� You also have some control over your investment through the back business

#4 – How to Invest In Antsholding Wisely

I have already explained that Antsholding pays minimum of 0.4% daily on any package you purchased. You can buy as many packages of your choice. That’s the investment side of the business

If for instance you invested $500, you are paid $2.25 daily as your profit, from Mondays to Fridays. You can choose to withdraw it or leave it. And when you leave it the company will trade with it and you get a compound interest on the profits earned daily.

Each package has a lifespan of 12 months. If you leave all your profit to compound, by the end of the 12 months you would have earned 300% of the amount you invested. If what you invested is $500, it would have become $1,500.

You can then choose to withdraw your full money or reinvest some or all of it. That’s your choice at this point.

Create Your Account

If you are convinced about investing in Antsholding, here’s the steps to take to get registered with the company. The company prefers someone sponsors you. That way you stand to benefit more than just from your investment.

A sponsor in Antsholding is like a mentor – someone who will guide you on how best to maximize your investment with the company. That also places you in an advantageous position to earn from other people’s efforts in the network. While it’s optional to refer others, you are still going to be in the network and might earn from the efforts of other

Register via link, www.antsholding.com

Note: You can register from any country in the world and make your payments with either local bank transaction or with cryptocurrency.

Make Your Deposit

To make a deposit to activate a package on Antsholding, there are several options available to help you do that. Here are some of them

�� Bitcoin wallet

�� Usdt wallet

�� Etherum Wallet

�� Peer to peer transfer

How To Withdraw Your Profits

The most important part of any investment is how to withdraw your profits. And this can be done in very simple ways. You can withdraw into:

�� Bitcoin wallet

�� Etherum wallet

�� Usdt wallet

Also, you can withdraw into your Antsholding Money account. It’s an online bank from Antsholding. You will need to create an open a banking account with ANTS Bank.
Re: Is Antsholding Legit ? by LOVEGINO(m): 2:25am On Dec 31, 2022
My wan Cashout for nu year balling wink

(1) (Reply)

Earn Ethereum By Watching Videos On EYEN / Start Making Money From Your Wapsite/ Website / Business Managment On Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.