Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Encounter Between Peter Obi And Billionaire Arthur Eze Revealed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Encounter Between Peter Obi And Billionaire Arthur Eze Revealed (396 Views)

See The Igbo Billionaire, Arthur Eze Who Owns Two Private Jets, 5 Rolls Royce... / Fear Woman: Encounter Between An Ex Babcock Student And Lautech Girl(pic) / Shocker! Listen To Leaked Audio Conversation Of Tony Nwoye And Arthur Eze Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Encounter Between Peter Obi And Billionaire Arthur Eze Revealed by amechy(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Breaking….

The Encounter Between Peter Obi And Billionaire Arthur Eze Revealed[b][/b]

Peter Obi visited Arthur Eze in his palatial house in Ukpo, Anambra state to inform him officially of his ambition to run for President.

Arthur Eze welcomed the development but brought out a piece of paper and a pen and told Peter Obi that he will bankroll his election on the condition that he will be his sole godfather. The billionaire Oil Mogul listed other demands including more oil Wells for himself if Obi wins.

Then Hear Peter Obi's Response

Sir, I have made a lot of promises to Nigerians especially the Youths, ASUU and I have promised to invest heavily in Education, Agriculture, Health care services, power generation and above all, to stop the insecurity that is currently ravaging the entire country. Sir, I will rather die than not to keep these promises to Nigerian youths across the country.

Obi Continued...

"Sir, if you become my godfather, I will certainly disappoint Nigerians. And I told you earlier sir, that I will rather die than to disappoint Nigerian people. I am not a poor man, I have spent billions since I declared in PDP, I toured the 36 states with my team. I also toured the major European nations and America with my team talking to Nigerians in Diaspora. So sir, if it's possible for you, support me and give me your blessings, but I don't want to have any godfather apart from Nigerian people"

Arthur Eze got terribly disappointed and infuriated. Then Peter Obi hurriedly left Athur Eze's house in Ukpo without even a glass of water.

This is just the true account of what transpired between Arthur Eze and Peter Obi.
Re: The Encounter Between Peter Obi And Billionaire Arthur Eze Revealed by amSTARboy: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2022
amechy:

Breaking….

The Encounter Between Peter Obi And Billionaire Arthur Eze Revealed[b][/b]

Peter Obi visited Arthur Eze in his palatial house in Ukpo, Anambra state to inform him officially of his ambition to run for President.

Arthur Eze welcomed the development but brought out a piece of paper and a pen and told Peter Obi that he will bankroll his election on the condition that he will be his sole godfather. The billionaire Oil Mogul listed other demands including more oil Wells for himself if Obi wins.

Then Hear Peter Obi's Response

Sir, I have made a lot of promises to Nigerians especially the Youths, ASUU and I have promised to invest heavily in Education, Agriculture, Health care services, power generation and above all, to stop the insecurity that is currently ravaging the entire country. Sir, I will rather die than not to keep these promises to Nigerian youths across the country.

Obi Continued...

"Sir, if you become my godfather, I will certainly disappoint Nigerians. And I told you earlier sir, that I will rather die than to disappoint Nigerian people. I am not a poor man, I have spent billions since I declared in PDP, I toured the 36 states with my team. I also toured the major European nations and America with my team talking to Nigerians in Diaspora. So sir, if it's possible for you, support me and give me your blessings, but I don't want to have any godfather apart from Nigerian people"

Arthur Eze got terribly disappointed and infuriated. Then Peter Obi hurriedly left Athur Eze's house in Ukpo without even a glass of water.

This is just the true account of what transpired between Arthur Eze and Peter Obi.

Beer parlor talk…

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian ‘big Boys’ Vow To Do This After Buying Coke For N8k And Jameson N80k / Problems And Solutions To Airtime And Data Bundles Issues In Nigeria / Stata Crack 18.2 With License Key [latest]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.