Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration (51630 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hello guys so I travelled home after a long while and this is what we got today.
L

80 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by feranmi143: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yo fish, honestly I will prefer to have this than chicken nor beef

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Cholls(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
My brothers and sisters eiyah these bush men don kill Simba

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Zonefree(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo meat, your head correct bayii

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by ZINNYBANKS: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Omo see meat..

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by kingharzy: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
LOL.
Lalasticlala rn

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
feranmi143:

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by mariahAngel(f): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
flyinnizam:
Hello guys so I travelled home after a long while and this is what we got today.
Seun
Lalasticlala

Where are you based?
Your forest must be filled with game.

I like that they look clean though.

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Kharol1234: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
New year don set congratulations....

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by GOTVee: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad

36 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Bluntguy: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
You no just kill one or two but a whole three. You murdered a whole family. You check am nah.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by aieromon(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
This man and his family of hunters have killed 60% of wildlife in our forests.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by meobizy(f): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad
Na oyibo man wey give us Christianity chop pig pass.

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by meobizy(f): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Enjoy.

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by MaverickA3: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Why you dey oppress me now??

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by MaverickA3: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
GOTVee:
Go back to the scriptures where Jesus said, "what goes into your mouth doesn't defile you, but what comes out of your mouth".

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
GOTVee:
just dey play

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bluntguy:
You no just kill one or two but a whole three. You murdered a whole family. You check am nah.
dey play o

24 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by dopedan(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fp here i come

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Joelobioha(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
GOTVee:
your father.....very apeward individual angry

50 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

Where are you based?
Your forest must be filled with game.

I like that they look clean though.
how can I help you

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Aguiyimba(m): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2023
GOTVee:

Read Acts 10:13-15.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Munzy14(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
flyinnizam:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mehn...almost 300k worth of meat on the floor..

You must be from a riverine area.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Munzy14(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
GOTVee:
Nye nye

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Munzy14:

Mehn...almost 300k worth of meat on the floor..

You must be from a riverine area.
something like that

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by shantti(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
bro, why not kill one and let the remaining two go. Must u kill every thing u see.
You guys have damaged our ecosystem.
Nigeria needs serious and strict animal conservative laws. Kill any animals and go to jail. U want meat, go to the abbatoirs.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by gaby(m): 4:19am On Jan 02, 2023
Correct meat. This must be Cross Rivers/Benue/Kohi or Akwa Ibom axis

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
gaby:
Correct meat. This must be Cross Rivers/Benue/Kohi or Akwa Ibom axis
you tried

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
shantti:
bro, why not kill one and let the remaining two go. Must u kill every thing u see.
You guys have damaged our ecosystem.
Nigeria needs serious and strict animal conservative laws. Kill any animals and go to jail. U want meat, go to the abbatoirs.
Nigeria never solve light and fuel problem, na animals. grin grin grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Treassured: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bush Meat����

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Karleb(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Make una cook am well o.

Tape worm is real.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations / Nigerian Man Who Bought A Plastic Fish In London Cries Out (Video) / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video)