Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,406 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Instantcoins.ng Cause Of My Pains - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instantcoins.ng Cause Of My Pains (246 Views)

Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng / Instantcoins.ng Is A Crypto Scammer / Fraud / Instantcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instantcoins.ng Cause Of My Pains by sickitatedatyou: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hi all I'm sick and tired of not being able to reach instantcoins.ng to resolves important issues regarding transaction. They do have a phone number which never connects, +234 903 413 7821. I lost my good friend overnight due to the fact that I couldn't get money in time to pay for fare and medication. I have sent multiple emails and even tried to talk to the agent online but his not responding even though it says online. I would seee you guys in court.
Re: Instantcoins.ng Cause Of My Pains by sickitatedatyou: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Instantcoins.ng staff are wicked, how can you not respond to complaints of non credit since the 29th of December 2022?. I guess you people are existing scamming. Everyone should be aware instantcoins.ng are now scamming, avoid them they would take your money without crediting you an would never reply your messages.

(1) (Reply)

Two Suspected Armedrobbers Die As Police Recover Two Locally Cut- To- Size- Guns / Two Village Chiefs Warrested Over Terror Attack / Okowa Third Term Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.