Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Best Way To Send Money From Mexico To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Way To Send Money From Mexico To Nigeria (298 Views)

Mexico To Usa Route / Mexico To Auction Off Supercars Seized From Corrupt Politicians And Drug Cartels / Over 1000 Migrants From Central American Trekking Through Mexico To The U.S.(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Send Money From Mexico To Nigeria by Xeeex: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please what are the best ways to send money from Mexico to Nigeria?
Re: Best Way To Send Money From Mexico To Nigeria by Hohaiiiode(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Xeeex:
Please what are the best ways to send money from Mexico to Nigeria?
is through the bank directly.. to a dorm account, through any of the banks… be it Santander , bancomer , scotia bank. Once you ask a form will be given to you. You will be charged around 800 pesos per transaction. Once the money is deposited into your dorm account. You can make a transfer to your money changer in Nigeria and he will deposit the equivalent back to you. If you are in Mexico I can help you. Just let me know
Re: Best Way To Send Money From Mexico To Nigeria by jimmyolasun: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
client wan pay you.. murasi you dey wire drug money, no worry my eyes and that of efcc and interpol dey on you
Re: Best Way To Send Money From Mexico To Nigeria by Almiron: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
jimmyolasun:
client wan pay you.. murasi you dey wire drug money, no worry my eyes and that of efcc and interpol dey on you
bad guy, you dig. The second poster dey shalaye lol.

(1) (Reply)

NIDCOM Urges Undocumented Nigerians To Leave Equatorial Guinea / Relocation Sales: 6x6 Bedframe With X2 Drawers / Please Does Bolt Or Uber Operate In Makudi Benue State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.