Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Yahweh Is My Saviour - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yahweh Is My Saviour (251 Views)

Yahweh In West Africa / Hope, Saviour, And Other Young Nigerians Branded As Witches By Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahweh Is My Saviour by 2prexios: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
The first old man that I claimed establish himself to be a pastor at Agbala Itura is the one I'm referring to in my post around March or so. He's been pretty part of my business.

I've taken the product to his house early last year. I suppose to do the same this year March when he called me that he needs some product. I thought to myself, let me drop off something with my brother and go to his house.

It happens to be my brother's birthday back then in first week of March. I got carried away talking with my brother and couldn't rush out on him as it's been a while since we last saw.

I stayed over at his place. He's a man of God fervent in prayer. I just slept off on the couch and waking up, I've had missed call from my customer who's expecting me. I feel so sorry I couldn't make it.

So I returned his call as he has called for more than 5 times. I pleaded with him and promised I will be coming to his place "first thing tomorrow morning.". The old man said it's ok.

Then he said something that string on a chord. He said if I have any church that wants to stream their service on YouTube, he can handle it on their behalf. That was the last straw that breaks the Camel's back.

I think he was talking to me on Monday, meanwhile the mystery girl that gave me #5k did so on Friday, 3 days before the time. I don't have to be told twice that I'm getting a feedback. I've asked the mystery girl, "how do you intend to promote your NGO?"

She said through Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. I was scoping how or where I could be of help. I told her I have a sister that runs YouTube channel. I promised to connect the two of them. But God took control and expose the mystery girl for who she was.

This old man is at this point creating a hypnotic trip to mesmerize my perception. Mentioning YouTube is to get me confused on what is still fresh on my mind that I discussed with the girl, possibly I will think it would be an opportunity to link this girl to him.

Instead, it alienated me from him. Because it seems to me at this point that the man of God is telling me he's a man of God again and again when I never question his office for once.

I've helped him dropped my product at Agbala Itura gate with a security guard and the attitude that the man gave me was like.

He's shown me a WhatsApp group of the CAC when I went to his house. It confirmed that he's a man of God. But I never question that though, albeit I appreciate it.

But the YouTube gimmick undo the spell. Then I remembered when I went to his house and he was to walk up to me, he had socks on, I thought then that they said it's Yahoo boys that often does that.

At that point, my Yoruba tradition comes handy, it's being "invisible" if your legs doesn't touch the ground. That was a preliminary visiting to get me used to a dangerous place. I thank God I didn't visit the second time.

Now whatever established this suspicion convincingly? Well I have a man slide to my wife's DM, making enquiry about my product around July 2020 or so. Before then, I have been having premonitions that this man macof is stalking me but I couldn't establish it.

Now two guys here came to my shop at Egbeda and placed a call at my number. They claimed to have a brother who is suffering from diabetes and if I can take the product to him at Eric Moore.

When I cross examine the information, the one I called was making up some story. Then the Eric Moore is the place on the card that Ayo Aremu gave me back then.

Sometimes later came this fellow. He'd say his brother has diabetes and if he can trust herbal medicine for the treatment. I said yes. He said how can he get it? I said from dealers around him. He said wow thanks, you have become my consultant.

That conclusion didn't come from me, I know my limits. So he asked me to help him get what can be useful and I said okay, you can call back later. What about my product? I told him it's not available at present.

My mind was not divided that this is a trap. But I want a witness to cross check. So I called a friend of mine who is very intelligent and in the same business, probably he has what can help in case I refer the man to him.

His response was that he normally meets with his clients in his parlour. I just felt repulsive at this. Imagine if I've brought customers to my house and I have this kind of issue in my head!

As I made to cancel the arrangements, I sent a text encouraging him to get a place other than his parlour for his business no matter what. It's not ideal doing business that way or you don't meet the people at home. I sent this as text message.

The same day I did, the man called back and I cancelled my promise to get him anything. But on my phone, I discovered that the day I sent my friend that message, I sent another one to the pastor in my story.

He has asked me to send my account number and as usual if my product is available. This will be helping the Eric Moore do a background check just in case I get suspicious based on their tracking of my attitude to strangers at the time.

I can't tell how many people and group these people have engaged in their plots against me. But I can tell their thoughts are confused by God of creation. I just made it a public issue and that's very beautiful at the end of the day.

One of the lie I was told is that my product helped the pastor's sister in Benin, so much that they came to buy some more. The niece who was taking the product there met with me at iyana-Ipaja with the pastor.

When I was not picking their calls in March, the niece called that her mom is in Lagos and needed the product and she was told I'm not picking their calls. That's another gimmick. Why didn't the person who lived the product experience called?

So, quite interesting and subconsciously manipulative calculations. Only God can save a man who has gone through this people, not personal wisdom. They are many and their schemes are hard nuts to crack. If you don't stick to your God, you are gone.

I thank Yahweh for going with me in the turbulence that this people threw at me throughout this year. He is worthy of my praise. You can trust in your god or in your science.

I will trust in the name of God, Yahweh.

Thank you Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Interview That Hit Atiku Hard / ((+256751735278 ))urgent Death/revenge Spells Caster In Australia ,usa,canada. / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.