Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,614 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

My New Year Wishes For All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My New Year Wishes For All (118 Views)

My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / 50 Happy New Month Messages, Prayers, Wishes For July / Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Year Wishes For All by Lastborn0074: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
I declare,
Arise and shine for your light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you in 2023. This is your year of glory, your year of double increase, your year of abundance, ur year of unfallible proofs of God testimonies, God will open your book of remembrance this 2023, your year of divine health and prosperity, grace will do it and speak for you in this year 2023, no evil shall befall you and your family this year, it is your year of divine favor and miracles, this is your year of fruitfulness and God will cause his face to shine upon you throughout this year 2023. You will make it and succeed, You will swim in joy and gladness of the Lord throughout this year in Jesus mighty name. Happy new year to you all. �❤️
Re: My New Year Wishes For All by Lastborn0074: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
So shall it be in Jesus name, amen.

(1) (Reply)

This Year Think 'possible' (3) / Completing The New Testament In A Year(day8). / Learn From Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.