Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,420 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

How To Start Selling On Jiji In 2023 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Selling On Jiji In 2023 (635 Views)

The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed / Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Selling On Jiji In 2023 by olawapblog: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
If you've been wondering how car dealers and real estate agents close their deal, the first answer you will get is .
When it comes to things that are not sold on Jumia and Konga such as livestock, vehicles, heavy duty products and real estate, then you can rely on Jiji.
Another advantage of selling on Jiji is the access you have to your prospective customer.
So in this video, I will analyzing everything you need to know about selling on Jiji. If you have any question, feel free to drop it in the comment section, don't forget to hit the subscription button and a thumbs up will be well appreciate.

Click the link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAIjm7dO4AY?sub_confirmation=1
Re: How To Start Selling On Jiji In 2023 by olawapblog: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Great Masterpiece

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Profitable Wholesale Jewelry Business Today!!! / Anyone With Alat Dom Lite Account? I Have A Few Questions / EASIEST EXPORT, N50k/month selling bitter cola in Gambia thru sellers in Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.