Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? (411 Views)

CAN HELP TO DOWNLOAD HUGE FILE FOR A TOKEN / Why Am I Unable To Withdraw My Dogecoin From Binance? / I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? by KomonSense: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
I woke up one morning to a disturbing email message from Binance...

Whoelse got this message?

Or am I alone ?

I tried contacting them via Binance support but they said their decision is final.

I don't get it ... No fair hearing?

I have never indulged in any illegal business before in my life before and this is coming as a shock to me.

Binance is mad !!!!

Dragnet
Mukina2
Dominique
Justwise

Re: Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? by qwertyboss(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
KomonSense:
I woke up one morning to a disturbing email message from Binance...

Whoelse got this message?

Or am I alone ?

I tried contacting them via Binance support but they said their decision is final.

I don't get it ... No fair hearing?

I have never indulged in any illegal business before in my life before and this is coming as a shock to me.

Binance is mad !!!!
move your coins....
This only relates to you alone

2 Likes

Re: Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? by budaatum: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2023

Re: Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? by KomonSense: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
qwertyboss:
move your coins....
This only relates to you alone

Why can't they tell me how I went wrong?
Re: Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? by funshint(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
It applies to you only...you've used your account to do something illegal. Definitely you've violated an aml(anti-money laundering) rule.

You better move your coins to another exchange or wallet before they do you strong thing. Be grateful they even give you time to move your funds.

Download "Bitget" or "Mexc" app. They also offer p2p services. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
You dey use the BTC address receive funds right?
Re: Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? by qwertyboss(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
KomonSense:

Why can't they tell me how I went wrong?
Someone reported your account

2 Likes

Re: Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? by KomonSense: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Olasyke:
You dey use the BTC address receive funds right?

Yes oooo

I sent the address to someone to use and receive funds
Re: Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
KomonSense:

Yes oooo

I sent the address to someone to use and receive funds
They flagged and reported the address. That's why.

1 Like

Re: Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? by KomonSense: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Na wa oooo...

And to think I did it to help someone, pains me now.

I trusted the guy and maybe he sent my bitcoin address to a yahoo boy.

Which kind wahala be this now....

1 Like

Re: Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? by funshint(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
KomonSense:
Na wa oooo...

And to think I did it to help someone, pains me now.

I trusted the guy and maybe he sent my bitcoin address to a yahoo boy.

Which kind wahala be this now....
Next time use a wallet.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New No Carton Macbook Air 2022 M2 Chip | 8gb 512gb / How To Spot A Fake Generator / Lg G8 Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.