Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (64416 Views)

Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by jclassiq(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
People like this bimbo give women a bad reputation for being sex objects only.

I guess she now realized her only value lies in her sexuality and she wants to remind her paying customers that she is still in the market.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by edungene7: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Next week she will celebrate a new Benz Akuna business is not suffering in this economy
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Builderbet365: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
SucrePlum:
She's not fully nude naw? She should remove her hand and that mirror so it can be complete

May God send a kind hearted person to help you dear, this is just so sad

Is that your racket? How is it so sad? Lol
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
What is going on.... is unclothedness trending now...

Na wa oooo
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by LOKOLESCO(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
No wonder the saying that say"A fool at 20th is fool forever
This one extend her own to 36th year.
There brain as been washed off with western culture.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Jevica: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tools for men. Nothing else
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by mozona(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ma for people wey get money
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Philosopher1979: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
angry angry
This makes it obvious that bbnaija needs to be scrapped
It's not a talent hunt show
Neither is it a dramatic piece

It's just an avenue to expose talentless, drab and socially conflicted humans who otherwise should be undergoing some skills apprenticeship to the public to become a nuisance and insult our sensibilities in a bid to make something of the underserved public attention and fame they earned.

Big Brother is solely responsible for this malaise and should be scrapped

BB Naija is just a way of marketing nudism, sexual promiscuity and liberalism to the public.
The organizers are trying to market their ideology to us and they have succeeded.
They want us to tolerate women going about nude, having sex in public, baby mama and sexual irresponsibility of any kind.
It is a western ideology they are marketing and they are succeeding and will succeed
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Sniper101(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2023
What's all the craze with the nude display
from these BBnaija ex housemates undecided

Well, atleast she mentioned her real age
...unlike the rest of 'em
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by 9jaRealist: 12:49am On Jan 02, 2023
>
Beautiful pic. Very creatively done. cool

If anyone found the pictures distasteful, then simply SCROLL ON…
Resorting to primitive sexist (and even misogynistic) comments is ignorant and crass.

>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by 9jaRealist: 12:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Philosopher1979:
BB Naija is just a way of marketing nudism, sexual promiscuity and liberalism to the public.
The organizers are trying to market their ideology to us and they have succeeded.
They want us to tolerate women going about nude, having sex in public, baby mama and sexual irresponsibility of any kind.
It is a western ideology they are marketing and they are succeeding and will succeed

Meanwhile, you will give your right ball to “japa” abroad where these behaviors are mainstream…HYPOCRITICAL NIGERIANS!
>

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by ZooOga: 1:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Nice pics.

Can any NLer from Benin share some pics of the King's or Igue Festival ?

I checked over on https://www.nairaland.com/culture but no posts.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Yankee101: 1:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Prostitution
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by jeffizy(m): 2:05am On Jan 02, 2023
SucrePlum:
She's not fully nude naw? She should remove her hand and that mirror so it can be complete

May God send a kind hearted person to help you dear, this is just so sad
You're a big part of the naira land beggers team. Stop quoting spam posts.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by galantjoe(m): 6:32am On Jan 02, 2023
She looks malnourished with sunken cheeks and hollow cavity

She is lapa
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Dayaa: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2023
I wasn't aware that she has kids.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Menclothing: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2023
Photographer dey try
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by cyprex: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2023
You can celebrate your old age even with ultra madness but to bore us with it in a public space
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Lordedifice1: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2023
They said the future is female now look at the future
The future is naked without clothes
A naked disgraceful future
To born girl dy fear me
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by delishpot: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2023
36 and still sharing nudes? Its okay
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Chopcy29: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2023
Hunter
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by armadeo(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2023
@36 years of age still seeking attention from unknown people. Lol
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Bruno3000(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2023
grin
Nicepoker:
Look at what someone gave birth to.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Gerrard59(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2023
ednut1:
This is what women we’re fighting for in the name of feminism. My body my choice nonsense

Bros, on the contrary, I like it. You get to separate the wheat from the chaff. Also, you know those who are selling their bodies for money. You patronise them and move on. cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Gerrard59(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ted4real:
Husband wey go come is after your body wey big boys don remain and not I do vows ?

She is a single mom with two children. These children's school fees have to be paid one way or the other. wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by BRATISLAVA: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
mayklef:
old expired attention seeking MILF

She got your attention, so clearly it's paid off.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by PDPGuy: 2:27am On Jan 05, 2023
delishpot:
36 and still sharing nudes? Its okay
You never see 39-40 yr old wey dey pose nude lol
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by delishpot: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2023
PDPGuy:

You never see 39-40 yr old wey dey pose nude lol

Lol. I cant imagine it o. I thought that habit was for teens and people in early twenties grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap / Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.