Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? (2150 Views)

Family Is Like A Life Jacket In The Stormy Sea Of Life,just Like INSURANCE. / African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft / Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Blackpearlxx(f): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
[b][/b]I need your honest opinions

I’m from a very large polygamous home,my dad was into tradition and everyone in the family before he turned to Christ and now a pastor,my dad was very wealthy in his time..and trained everyone to university level about 22 of us even extended family members,but he is now old school fame..but he is still very comfortable as he acquired a lot of properties in his time.

I was born pretty late as all my siblings are way older than I am,my mom was the first wife,painfully she passed a year ago.You all know the drama that you see happen in a polygamous home right,everything and much much more has happened right from when I was little up until now,I’m 24,my mom was the peaceful one so you can imagine.

My first brother from my mom who is the overall senior was shot years ago by ugm..long story short..my own siblings from my mom don’t do well for themselves at all,these are pple I’m their late 30s to 50s..but every others from my step mom’s are doing very well for themselves,i sometimes still carter for some of the needs of my own siblings in any little way I can and feel so sad most of the time as I never had or remember bonding with my siblings and feel I have a burden to make things right.

The problem now is I feel so very different from everyone in my family,I have always felt I was going to bring change to whatever is going on in my mother’s side..as hard as it is I don’t want to believe it’s anything fetish..like nothing works for us even my siblings that are married are still not doing well..my dad has supported them in different ways even trying to take them abroad nothing works ..even my relationships don’t work....friendships don’t either.

I have held on to God ..even my siblings still nothing.I have spent alot of money to purchase those curse breakers they sell online still nothing.On my end I have been fine and just living..not up until I just graduated..it has been from frypan to fire things have gone so bad.I really don’t know what to do sometimes I feel very suicidal..but I know I have a purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by dawnomike(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blackpearlxx:

I’m from a very large polygamous home,my dad was into tradition and everyone in the family before he turned to Christ and now a pastor,my dad was very wealthy in his time..and trained everyone to university level about 22 of us even extended family members,but he is now old school fame..but he is still very comfortable as he acquired a lot of properties in his time.
I was born pretty late as all my siblings are way older than I am,my mom was the first wife,painfully she passed a year ago.You all know the drama that you see happen in a polygamous home right,everything and much much more has happened right from when I was little up until now,I’m 24,my mom was the peaceful one so you can imagine.

My first brother from my mom who is the overall senior was shot years ago by ugm..long story short..my own siblings from my mom don’t do well for themselves at all,these are pple I’m their late 30s to 50s..but every others from my step mom’s are doing very well for themselves,i sometimes still carter for some of the needs of my own siblings in any little way I can and feel so sad most of the time as I never had or remember bonding with my siblings and feel I have a burden to make things right.

The problem now is I feel so very different from everyone in my family,I have always felt I was going to bring change to whatever is going on in my mother’s side..as hard as it is I don’t want to believe it’s anything fetish..like nothing works for us even my siblings that are married are still not doing well..my dad has supported them in different ways even trying to take them abroad nothing works ..even my relationships don’t work....friendships don’t either.

I have held on to God ..even my siblings still nothing.I have spent alot of money to purchase those curse breakers they sell online still nothing.On my end I have been fine and just living..not up until I just graduated..it has been from frypan to fire things have gone so bad.I really don’t know what to do sometimes I feel very suicidal..but I know I have a purpose.
You have a purpose... Don't get swayed.
Keep praying and always hope for the best. And stop wasting money on curse breakers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by phorget(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
We are really on the same path but as for me I really dont believe much in spiritualism. I'm fighting my battle head-on, as long as I live I'll fight.

6 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by superCleanworks(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blackpearlxx:
[b][/b]
I have held on to God ...I have spent alot of money to purchase those curse breakers they sell online still nothing.

you are holding on to God and buying curse breakers? this says a whole lot.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by ahnie: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Welcome to the world of polygamous home where witchcraft,charms and spirituality are intertwined.

The shiit is real.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Wawelexy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
My brother, you need God, he's the only one who could save you, don't allow nairaland atheist make you believe there's nothing like spiritualism, bro it's so real, they would frustrate your life.. but God can deliver you from them if you allow him...

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by HeartlessMan: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
superCleanworks:

grin grin

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Treassured: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hmmm Chronicles of a polygamous family.

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Exmilitant(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ask your father about the deity/deities he onced worshipped before turning to Christ.
Learn about them, pour libations to them, appease them, beg them for forgiveness and neglect over the years, promise to serve them forever and watch your life turn for good.

After getting what you want, run to Christ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by MDelgado(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blackpearlxx:

Sabali!
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by odysey: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Do what makes you happy, create fresh bonds, upgrade your prayer life and meditate deeply on scriptures
Do you, find happiness, experience joy, travel, make friends, create Strong and sure bonds

Go the extra mile to ensure your happiness

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blackpearlxx:

I have held on to God ..even my siblings still nothing.I have spent alot of money to purchase those curse breakers they sell online still nothing. On my end I have been fine and just living..not up until I just graduated..it has been from frypan to fire things have gone so bad. I really don’t know what to do sometimes I feel very suicidal..but I know I have a purpose.
First of all, if you are talking about success in life— amassing wealth, achieving goals you set for yourself in the world —, then it really isn't about God but about you and how you plan and process your plan, much like those in the world do. So, you should probably go ask your dad for advice on how he was able to make it in the world. You have someone right there who probably has answers for you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by sisisioge: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hmmmm...I dont believe in witchcraft like that. Why not look at your upbringing compared to your step siblings.

You said your mom was the cool type. Was she always quick to allow you guys have your ways instead of being strick about teaching you values and survival? Eg, I don't want to do homework o, ok. I dont want to go to the market o, ok. She does the chores for you and your siblings and didnt teach you how to be self sufficient and economically gainful. These things have a way of coming back to bite children in their adulthood.

The other woman might have been stricter with her kids and taught them self sufficiency. After all, you all got the same formal educational exposure, so?

Anyways, dont over stress now, it is never too late. Look around for a life coach to help you understand yourself/life and how best to forge ahead. It is well with you and yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by AuntyAmope(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Have ever had weird dreams? Currently or in the past? Awkward body language? Think before you respond

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wawelexy:
My brother, you need God, he's the only one who could save you, don't allow nairaland atheist make you believe there's nothing like spiritualism, bro it's so real, they would frustrate your life.. but God can deliver you from them if you allow him...
God says that all those who follow Him will no longer work for bread that perishes — no jobs, no career, no property, etc. — so why are you telling Him he needs God when clearly what he needs is to learn skills to help him prosper in the way of the world and its commerce instead? undecided

This new year please try to refrain from using the name of God in justifying any of the claims you made until you have brushed up on the teachings and commandments of God at least. undecided
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Exmilitant:
Ask your father about the deity/deities he onced worshipped before turning to Christ. Learn about them, pour libations to them, appease them, beg them for forgiveness and neglect over the years, promise to serve them forever and watch your life turn for good.

Is that like telling him he can deceive Jesus Christ or something? And since what OP wants is to prosper in the world and its ways, what makes you think Jesus Christ who instead speaks of Him doing teh direct opposite can be of benefit to him, the OP? undecided
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
dawnomike:
Keep praying and always hope for the best. And stop wasting money on curse breakers
Praying for wealth... now that is rich! undecided
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Lamanii22(f): 3:07am On Jan 02, 2023
Keep praying... Anything polygamy is witchcraft, stepmoms would always want their own children to be greater than the rest so they go through several means to achieve that.... Infact you need serious prayers...

4 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Blackpearlxx(f): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2023
dawnomike:
thanks
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Blackpearlxx(f): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Wawelexy:
I’m a girl
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Blackpearlxx(f): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2023
Exmilitant:
Ask your father about the deity/deities he onced worshipped before turning to Christ.
Learn about them, pour libations to them, appease them, beg them for forgiveness and neglect over the years, promise to serve them forever and watch your life turn for good.

like I already said,before I was born he had already turned to Christ..I know the names of the deities as he talks about it ..because his dad was a native doctor so I’m familiar with the names…I have never seen or had access to any of all that
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Blackpearlxx(f): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2023
superCleanworks:

when you’re in my shoes you’d know life is not black and white

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Blackpearlxx(f): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2023
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...I dont believe in witchcraft like that. Why not look at your upbringing compared to your step siblings.

You said your mom was the cool type. Was she always quick to allow you guys have your ways instead of being strick about teaching you values and survival? Eg, I don't want to do homework o, ok. I dont want to go to the market o, ok. She does the chores for you and your siblings and didnt teach you how to be self sufficient and economically gainful. These things have a way of coming back to bite children in their adulthood.

The other woman might have been stricter with her kids and taught them self sufficiency. After all, you all got the same formal educational exposure, so?

Anyways, dont over stress now, it is never too late. Look around for a life coach to help you understand yourself/life and how best to forge ahead. It is well with you and yours.
my dad was in the military and is a detactor,a very strict one at that..my mom never had any formal education,she married my dad at 16..she never worked or had a job,values yes she taught us that alot..but how to be economically gainful she never experienced all that let alone teaching us.my mom passed at 70 and all through her years of living was from house to church back and forth as my dad had already put a rule of nobody going anywhere even going to the market or visiting friends.
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Blackpearlxx(f): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2023
AuntyAmope:
Have ever had weird dreams? Currently or in the past? Awkward body language? Think before you respond
weird dreams yes..in the past..awkward body language?how do you mean
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Blackpearlxx(f): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God says that all those who follow Him will no longer work for bread that perishes — no jobs, no career, no property, etc. — so why are you telling Him he needs God when clearly what he needs is to learn skills to help him prosper in the way of the world and its commerce instead? undecided

This new year please try to refrain from using the name of God in justifying any of the claims you made until you have brushed up on the teachings and commandments of God at least. undecided
first of I’m a girl and as I already said I just graduated and even during all my school years I have always had something doing and not fully dependent on my dad ..and you missed the part where I said I still try to cater for some of my siblings the little way I can
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Did your father help some of you to secure job after graduation or set up trade for some of you?
Cos the economy is now tough and if you are not well supported or connected, you financial life won't smile.
Naturally, you are suffering from problem of a man who married more than one wife and has plenty children. A man that married one wife with max of 3-4 children ll excel with his kids if he has same resources like the man that married 2 or more wives with 22 kids.
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Wawelexy(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Blackpearlxx:
I’m a girl

Oh ok, that should even be an advantage of getting closer to God.... But don't make yourself vulnerable to those disguising as Men Of God, go to true C.A.C(WOSEM) church and have an encounter with God directly through the Alter, meeting with pastors for guidance should be secondary or excluded if you are sound spiritually...

I can recommend one for you if you stay in Lag, note, am not advocating or promoting any church, but I'm so sure of this one that God is present here
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by superCleanworks(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2023
Blackpearlxx:
when you’re in my shoes you’d know life is not black and white

You should have desisted from responding but the stupidity and confusion that makes you to hold on to God and charms at the same time is what pushed you to write this rubbish as justification.
Your shoes? The only shoe here is the shoe of self inflicted foolishness. What next? You will still meet the one that will sell human skull for you and still tell you to bring your friend blood to be used for spiritual cleansing.
Oya reply again and tell me about life.
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by AuntyAmope(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2023
Blackpearlxx:
weird dreams yes..in the past..awkward body language?how do you mean

Not just in the past. It still happens once in a while. My advice is that you have this convo you brought to NL with your dad, everything you mentioned here. The reason being that he’s in a better position to help out since he was once a traditional worshiper, he would know the right stuff to use or step to take. And if he can’t do anything for you ask him to direct you to his former traditional friends, they should help.

The truth is there’s a problem somewhere. polygamy no be child’s play, very diabolical set up. And coupled with the fact that your dad was once a traditional worshipper. There certainly is a problem, but knowing the “what-why-where-when” is totally up to you. But don’t bring knife to bomb fight.
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by EbenezerTriumph: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2023
Blackpearlxx:

you and I are just in the same situation.
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Oizee(f): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
I just hope ur mum didn't do something that backfire? Extremely cool person feel pains too. May success locate U soon
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by nicerod(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
U are delivered in Jesus name

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

42 Year Old Divorced American Woman Destroyed On Internet For This Post / Sex Is Food For The Married / Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.