Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo (48726 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
The woman lost her husband, lost her dad and has just lost her daughter. Who will be the next? If spirit of death is following her family and she doesn't believe in the spiritual, then let her cross her legs and await as another death will take place. Life is a choice.
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by Nsonaso(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
What does firing gun have to do with celebration. Mtchew
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by seeyounow: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
satellite picture of owerri and imo state
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by seeyounow: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
shocked shocked you have universities more than the south west

Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by ibinaboonline: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oga, the child was his niece whom I'm sure he also loved and cared about. He's not the first cop to fire info the air to celebrate a burial, childbirth, etc. In fact, it's done in other countries too. Notice they said they didn't even know the bullet pierced the little girl's tummy, which means it's most likely shrapnel from the discharge. A sad accident. Why aggravate it with words like trigger-happy and drunk?
Cutehector:
its not your child na, na why you dey cap this shït
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by Devonelle(f): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Again?
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by Bobage16(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Chai, my niggar Yu don high.
silvoclaira:
angry

When shall these acts ever stop in the country. Why must you kill just becos a little girl refused to give you useless police bribe? Yes he wanted to collect BRIBE and I know.

The annoying part of it is that, most of them are drunk on duty with Rifle.

RIP little girl

1 Like

Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by hgarba10: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
So pathetic! Condolences to the Family.

Listen Folks , a whole lot of things that happen are orchestrated by Spirtual forces.

There is Need for Everyone to make Concious effort to be Spiritually Fortified in GOD ALMIGHTY.

Satanic and Demonic transactions are going on daily in the Spiritual realm. All they are after is to Steal , kill and Destroy.
If you are not spiritual, you are Exposed to anything!

Grab GOD! Hold on to GOD! Trust in GID! Live for GOD! Haveca Personal relationship with JESUS Christ! Be Prayerful!
You will Escspe many things!
You are right as always man of God. The spiritual controls the physical, so fortify yourself spiritually and avoid any story tat touch in the physical. God help and protect us all in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by Treasuredgift(f): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Take away their triggers and kuku give them back their 'talk true' stick.

E be like the gun done dey too shack them.

This is sad.
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by arantess: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Conwarden:
.Hmmm . . .

Civilians hardly realise that shooting in the air is dangerous. Even worse that supposedly trained Policemen don't know this.

Will this be settled as a family matter

So sad. RIP to the little girl. How will the Mom return overseas, less one kid

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!. SLOW, PAINFUL AND UNTIMELY DEATH FOR PARENTS WHO SEND THEIR WARDS TO HK TO LEARN YAHOO
No way did he shoot in the air

He pointed that rifle carelessly and shot perhaps under the influence
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by jclassiq(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bahamas95:
If you come across any Nigerian police personnel run for your life...... They're worse than armed robbers.

I avoid them like a plague.
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by themanderon: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Are they now turning the guns on their own?

1 Like

Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by blowjohn(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Conwarden:
.Hmmm . . .

Civilians hardly realise that shooting in the air is dangerous. Even worse that supposedly trained Policemen don't know this.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!. SLOW, PAINFUL AND UNTIMELY DEATH FOR PARENTS WHO SEND THEIR WARDS TO HK TO LEARN YAHOO

Can u explain how? How shooting a bullet in the air is dangerous?

Cos security agents do it in plazas at night, according to them, to scare of anyone trying to rob or something
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
I hope they will not blame IPOB & Mazi Simon Ekpa on it.

Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
themanderon:
Are they now turning the guns on their own?

Yes nah

Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by lukency(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Not surprised at all, it's their regular trade mark.
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by Splitmind: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Na dem Afghaneastern people. grin
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Conwarden:
.Hmmm . . .

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!

angry

Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by Streetmovement(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wtf
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by Godsonkemz(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
It's so unfortunate. Perhaps he never knew it would hit his niece.
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by DispatcherLagos: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Exactly one week after the Ajah incident. Both happened in APC STATES.
Why will someone argue that APC is not synonymous to bad luck?
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by edungene7: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Endsar injection giving to them by the masses have expired a refresher dose is needed
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dididrumz:
Na wah.

Can the Nigerian Police Force really be reformed? I doubt.

This is a domestic accident, I really can’t blame the police for this.
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by seeyounow: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
akwa in anambra state and onitsha , this is anambra state

Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Exactly one week after the Ajah incident. Both happened in APC STATES.
Why will someone argue that APC is not synonymous to bad luck?

Very easy to spot brainless people
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by kestolove95(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
He Don go drink... Developers Nd drink...
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by faceLAGOS: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:
The devil is on the prowl in Ekwensu land.

Fejoku

Too bad.
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by mozona(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by Proudlyomonna: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
OgunkeelAllMod:
Another one! Collect the damn gun from them and give them baton abeg! I saw some of them today in my hood busy 'highing 'on ogogoro sad undecided

Hmm abeg no just follow them speak big grammar oo,if you get 2k drop for them with smiling face, make you go your own way oo.
Them block me for ore today,upon se all my paperwork complete them just dey misbehave.
I don learn to treat them like normal street agberos and urchins,so I just package normal normal with them drop something for them go my own way.
May God save Nija with the kinda society we are breeding.
Re: Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo by benqo01(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
BUT THE IGP SAID POLICE IS A NOBLE PROFESSION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. / Ukaeke Grace Nwamaka & Agu Gabriel Odinaka Missing Nigerians In Dubai / Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.