Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Adult's Only Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adult's Only Please (2622 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
No long story, just as the topic states! I'm in need of a nice sweet sugar mummy. I believe there are lot of sugar mummies on here waiting for the right sugar boy and also shy to make a post about it so here i am. I'm 27 and very strong, good looking and very neat. I'll satisfy you amazingly well trust me and give it to you as much as you want, I'll love and care for you so well also and will always treat you right. I'm based in Ilorin but can come to you anywhere you want! Send me a mail and let's get started please, i promise won't dissapoint you cool. This post is not for everyone so just move along please if you have no contributions.
Re: Adult's Only Please by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
We just entered into the new year and this is what you want? Use that energy for something productive bro. If you insist I get one very fat and very ugly 70yrs old mama for you.

15 Likes

Re: Adult's Only Please by StreetFight: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Uthman2021:
No long story, just as the topic states! I'm in need of a nice sweet sugar mummy. I believe there are lot of sugar mummies on here waiting for the right sugar boy and also shy to make a post about it so here i am. I'm 27 and very strong, good looking and very neat. I'll satisfy you amazingly well trust me and give it to you as much as you want, I'll love and care for you so well also and will always treat you right. I'm based in Ilorin but can come to you anywhere you want! Send me a mail and let's get started please, i promise won't dissapoint you cool. This post is not for everyone so just move along please if you have no contributions.

This is how incurable generational madness starts.

2 Likes

Re: Adult's Only Please by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
You better go and look for work instead of planning on how to leech off your mother's agemates. Oniranu jatijati

11 Likes

Re: Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thanks to y'all for your unnecessary input! I'm still waiting for the right mama cool

1 Like

Re: Adult's Only Please by tydi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
We are colleagues bro. I just pray for right clients this year bro
Re: Adult's Only Please by talk2hb1(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2023
Uthman2021:
I guess you mean you are useless and want to earn income as a brostitute ahbi.
Sugar Mummy ko, Honey Mother ni.
Call me work Dey site, come Dey carry sand you go earn money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2023
tydi:
We are colleagues bro. I just pray for right clients this year bro
My man! Hustle go pay very soon, no give up! cool
Re: Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2023
My right mama! Where art thou
Re: Adult's Only Please by tydi(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2023
Uthman2021:

My man! Hustle go pay very soon, no give up! cool

Inshallah

1 Like

Re: Adult's Only Please by Nukilia: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ritualists spotted undecided
Re: Adult's Only Please by nicerod(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin

Re: Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
My right mama, please find me!!! cry
Re: Adult's Only Please by Treassured: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ishilove:
You better go and look for work instead of planning on how to leech off your mother's agemates. Oniranu jatijati

This Is extremely funny asfgrin

1 Like

Re: Adult's Only Please by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2023
talk2hb1:
I guess you mean you are useless and want to earn income as a brostitute ahbi. Sugar Mummy ko, Honey Mother ni. Call me work Dey site, come Dey carry sand you go earn money

Bros abeg where the site work dey (Location).
Re: Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Still waiting for my right mama
Re: Adult's Only Please by Orevahhh: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oga go find better work
Re: Adult's Only Please by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Orevahhh:
Oga go find better work
well, you are aware there is a thriving market for it right?
Re: Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
My sweet mama!!!! Please come to me embarassed
Re: Adult's Only Please by Zico777(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin
Ishilove:
Re: Adult's Only Please by JeffreyJunior: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Ishilove:
Lord have mercy. cheesy
Re: Adult's Only Please by Ishilove: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Lord have mercy. cheesy
Abi na. He wan to dey service hin mama mate, and later we will hear about how he used 2 by 4 to plank her to death and ran off with her car.
Re: Adult's Only Please by JeffreyJunior: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ishilove:

Abi na. He wan to dey service hin mama mate, and later we will hear about how he used 2 by 4 to plank her to death and ran off with her car.
Hahaha.
Ishi abeg, mek foofoo no choke me biko.
Re: Adult's Only Please by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
What a thread
Re: Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Still looking for you sweet mama tongue kiss
Re: Adult's Only Please by obinna58(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sugar mama now is a past tense due to the difficult economy
Apart from all this top politicians wives you no fit get anyone else

You luck stands 3% chance which equals to impossible
Re: Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
obinna58:
Sugar mama now is a past tense due to the difficult economy
Apart from all this top politicians wives you no fit get anyone else

You luck stands 3% chance which equals to impossible
Chaiii! I believe God will direct a good one to me and I'll service her with all my power. She can make me her dog as much as she wants tongue
Re: Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Good morning sweet mama cool
Re: Adult's Only Please by drlateef: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2023
We cannot just move on. This is a public forum and we have to tongue lash you if we so desire.😂😂😂. You need to go find a decent job. Olosho is not a job but misery. You were borne with two hands. Use them to find food for yourself.
Re: Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:
We cannot just move on. This is a public forum and we have to tongue lash you if we so desire.😂😂😂. You need to go find a decent job. Olosho is not a job but misery. You were borne with two hands. Use them to find food for yourself.
drlateef sir! You get any sure mama you can link me up with? tongue

1 Like

Re: Adult's Only Please by Uthman2021(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
angry

(1) (Reply)

I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! / 16 Signs You Are Emotionally Intelligent / I Am Dying Slowly, I Need Help Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.