Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks (1364 Views)

Turn That Your N100 To N100k Today 10/7/2022 (sportybet Booking Code) / Daily Rollover Of 1.20 To 1.50 Odds. / Learn & Earn: How To Earn N100 To N900 Daily Free, While Learning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by dauntless15(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
olaeffect:

Imagine between January 1st and 2nd he has done day 1 to day 6, and loosing day 5 and yet asking for N5k.
He will now same the N5k he will collect from gullible people, spend some and gamble with some.
While his gullible followers have lost N5k upfront, and keep loosing their stakes, he has made profits from the N5k's he collected and it is still from it he will stake on his gambles.

These guys are the most heartless motherf*ckers online.
I have a friend that is into the business, I stopped talking to him last year. I promised him that I will soon attend his burial very soon, if he does not look for another this to do to make money.
Don't mind them, everybody go soon wise up, one thing with bullshit like this you can't keep it up for so long, it'll blow up in your face very quickly, I pity the fools who'd fall for this crap.

1 Like

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
My dear op, I understand what you are trying to do here, it is a good strategy but it is still gambling, if you are truly good with prediction, then let people pay you after the win.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contraband Products - Veg Oil / How To Save Money For Our Aluminium Roof Sheet??? / How Do I Withdraw Fund From My Amazon Acct In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.