Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,205 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) (41091 Views)

Lady Caught Stealing After Drugging Man Who Took Her Home From Club. Photos / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by Starzo: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Doyou2019:

Amen.
Indeed your misery will be with you till you end your useless life!
Yio ri bee fun e (Amin)
Your frustration is now making you behave like a lunatic

Change your character before it's too late
Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by Doyou2019: 2:42am On Jan 03, 2023
Starzo:

Your frustration is now making you behave like a lunatic

Change your character before it's too late

Werey I say back off my mentions.
Dem swear for you with the one wey already dey your body ni.
Go attend to your wreteched life - that one that pushed you where you are today defending idiots for crumbs.
Your life is an epic fail!
Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by Starzo: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Doyou2019:

Werey I say back off my mentions.
Dem swear for you with the one wey already dey your body ni.
Go attend to your wreteched life - that one that pushed you where you are today defending idiots for crumbs.
Your life is an epic fail!
My 'fail' is the height of your achievement in life

I told you before, change your ways before bitterness and hatred complete ruins what's still manageable in your pathetic life
Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by Doyou2019: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Starzo:

My 'fai( is the lowest of the lows

grin So you sef know.
This thing really pain this werey o, a testament to the fact that your life really is a waste! Barely three days into the new year and already you're miffed by the futility of your life. What a joke!
My only pity is for those who own you. It would've been better if you weren't born at all..
Epic failure!
Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by Starzo: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2023
Doyou2019:

grin So you sef know.
This thing really pain this werey o, a testament to the fact that your life really is a waste! Barely three days into the new year and already you're miffed by the futility of your life. What a joke!
My only pity is for those who own you. It would've been better if you weren't born at all..
Epic failure!
You just keep embarrassing yourself

You've got to be the most stupid person I've encountered in the last ten years
Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by Doyou2019: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Starzo:

You just keep embarrassing yourself

You've got to be the most stupid person I've encountered in the last ten years

E pain am o. Failed werey dey find company grin
Abeg commot my face, go find work do.
Idiotic Tibubidiot!
Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by silvoclaira: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
nighthawk1:

Conversely 10(Nigerian Working) days = 1 Kenya day.... abi no be so?
Lol....Atanga killers are yet to be found after more than 365 days

2 Likes

Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by Starzo: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Doyou2019:

E pain am o. Failed werey dey find company grin
Abeg commot my face, go find work do.
Idiotic Tibubidiot!

This is becoming embarrassing...I kinda feel sorry for you

It's a pity you've decided to remain senseless and useless even in 2023.... SMH
Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by Doyou2019: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Starzo:

It's a pity my life is worthless and I have decided to remain senseless and useless even in 2023.... SMH
Way to go, boy!

You no kuku get life before this year start sef.
Now getat, you unfortunate degenerate!
Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by Starzo: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Doyou2019:
Way to go, boy!
You no kuku get life before this year start sef. Now getat, you unfortunate degenerate!
mtcheewwwwww... you're a disappointment
Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by Doyou2019: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Starzo:
mtcheewwwwww... you're a disappointment
Bollocks to the rocks! Get off my mentions!
Re: DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) by OrigeenalSeven: 3:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Bluntguy:
But I thought they said that he who pays the piper dictates the tune.
May his soul find rest.

yeah man
he couldn't dictate his own tune

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. / The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.