Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) (48757 Views)

Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men / Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Shalashaska: 3:39am On Jan 04, 2023
Too bad. May she RIP and I pray her killer is brought to swift justice. Amen
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by babadigu(m): 3:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by UniqueDennis(m): 6:14am On Jan 07, 2023
illicit:

I like Candy wink

So U wan marry that online man - hating werey wey like man prick in secret?? I pity you in advance.
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by OrigeenalSeven: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I don't know why some girls are this dumb. If guy want force him self to Bleep you , just plead with him to use condom
.confess love for him and even tell him he will be your bf after the fucking
Lure him Wella and when he is weak and vulnerably sleeping after fucking like 5 rounds , look for sharp knife and cut his preek.
Girls are just dumb
hope you will give xame advice to your sisters
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by OrigeenalSeven: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
brain54:
You and candy must marry this year o…

I like happy endings! wink
candy go use fvck take finish him life
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by OrigeenalSeven: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul cry
I hate my daddy
I hate my brothers
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by OrigeenalSeven: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
gimakon2:
No be man disvirgin you?

If you no love am, you go gree make e enter inside there?
I no know wetin day worry u, you go day talk anyhow like as if na all the man u come across day evil.

Day talk anyhow. Las Las you go still marry us, get dicked , and born for us.

No day do anyhow. Mxm

I hear say her uncle na disvirgin her
she was r∆ped by her uncle that's why she hates men
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by OrigeenalSeven: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
MrBroke:

Do not, I might wife you
if you marry her your own dun finish for life be that ooo
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by brain54(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

candy go use fvck take finish him life
Na wetin he like be that…

Their two fit each other!
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by OrigeenalSeven: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
brain54:

Na wetin he like be that…

Their two fit each other!

na be say the guy go waste enough sperm every day o cus that candy go like blockos the way I dey see
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by brain54(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

na be say the guy go waste enough sperm every day o cus that candy go like blockos the way I dey see
Illicit sperm no fit finish o…

Na two geepee tanks e full and 1 extra 25 liters keg.

He just Dey shoot the thing and reload am asap. E no fit finish!

na my person sha…
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by OrigeenalSeven: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2023
brain54:
Illicit sperm no fit finish o…

Na two geepee tanks e full and 1 extra 25 liters keg.
He just Dey shoot the thing and reload am asap. E no fit finish!

na my person sha…

chaii na him be say sperm plenty full him body ooo make e use am do business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez / Corpse Dumped Under Oyo Bridge, Head, Private Part, Arms Legs Missing / Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.