Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,585 members, 7,840,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

How I Attacked A Police Officer On New Year's Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Attacked A Police Officer On New Year's Day (663 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Attacked A Police Officer On New Year's Day by ElBenny(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Just 5 days ago (28th Dec.), a random friend made a post on Facebook; “Never argue with anyone holding a gun.”

In agreement, I commented in the affirmative; “You're very right. The gun controls the handler, better to walk away than to shorten your life. It's not worth it!”

You agree too, right?
OK come with me.

Yesterday being new year's day, I and my mum were on the road traveling to Bayelsa to join in the family thanksgiving.

Just at the toll gate which marks entry into Yenagoa, our vehicle was pulled over by few security operatives who all held guns.

One of them moved over to the car, took a close look at everyone and specifically asked me to step down with my bag.

They asked to open the bag for a search. I consented but first made them show me their bare palms which they did.

They began searching, carelessly took out everything in by bag and even went as far as searching all the pockets in my clothes.

At that point, I lost patience and began attacking them verbally but they paid deaf ears to me.

When I lost it was when one said, “Just dey pray say make I no see anything for this bag because you go enter.”

“Do I look like a criminal to you? The real criminals are in Tombia, Azikoro, Okaka and Swali terrorizing us everyday. Are you not ashamed of yourselves? Cowards!” I replied angrily.

At that point, all my belongings were laid bare on their table.

A scene was already created with my raging voice and few passengers of the vehicle including the driver who came down and began holding me back.

I remembered I had my Lab ID card on me. I pulled it out, shoved it on their faces and said, “Look, I'm a health worker. If I record this and show it to my boss, you're in big trouble.”

At that point, they seized searching. The main officer who was championing the search left my bag and went back (rather shamefully) to the road.

The second one went sober immediately and began apologizing, “If you had showed him your ID since, he wouldn't have searched. Sorry my young man.”

This officer and the driver single handedly packed back my items into my bag while I was on the other end still giving the other officer some doses of verbal vawulence.

At the end, I got into the car and we drove off.

Just 5 days ago (28th Dec.), a random friend made a post on Facebook; “Never argue with anyone holding a gun.”

In agreement, I commented in the affirmative; “You're very right. Gun controls the handler, better to walk away than to shorten your life. It's not worth it!”

Life happens so fast!
Omor! grin
Re: How I Attacked A Police Officer On New Year's Day by dat9jaguy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
You lie. Once you start giving a policeman attitude at the checkpoint make sure you have their Oga on call standby because they will rubbish you. Even solider, if he is not careful, would first be rubbished before he will call for reinforcement.
You, na ordinary health worker ID na him make police dey shake. Abegi tell us another story.

1 Like

Re: How I Attacked A Police Officer On New Year's Day by Dajjal: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
dat9jaguy:
You lie. Once you start giving a policeman attitude at the checkpoint make sure you have their Oga on call standby because they will rubbish you. Even solider, if he is not careful, would first be rubbished before he will call for reinforcement.
You, na ordinary health worker ID na him make police dey shake. Abegi tell us another story.
police no fit try am with soldier.
Re: How I Attacked A Police Officer On New Year's Day by dat9jaguy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dajjal:
police no fit try am with soldier.

Most of their issues na when them go harrass one soldier for town then that soldier will return to the barracks to reinforce and bring hell to the unfortunate policemen.

1 Like

Re: How I Attacked A Police Officer On New Year's Day by decatalyst(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
May God help us.

No one wouldn't react to being profiled and subjected to that inhumane search.

If they had searched the whole vehicle and passengers, you would have maintained your sanity.

May God continue to guide and protect us in this jungle.
Re: How I Attacked A Police Officer On New Year's Day by Exmilitant(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
OP, your looks warrants such measures against you.
How do you look?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right? Stranger Bodyslams Man Fighting A Woman In PH (video) / Mum Throws 7-month-old Baby Into Well / Security Slaugthers More Than 300 Suspected Bh Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.