Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

NEWS “I Need A Divorce Lawyer” Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NEWS “I Need A Divorce Lawyer” Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up (1781 Views)

Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! / Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out / "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEWS “I Need A Divorce Lawyer” Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up by EMMAJOSH: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Paul Okoye, the lover of actress, Iyabo Ojo has has cried out as he reveals intent to divorce the actres
This came as the actress took to social media to put him up for sale. Iyabo Ojo jokingly stated that her husband is still available for ladies.

“See fine bobo, still in the market ooo. Oya DM me for application @pauloo2104 groom price gone up”.

Reacting to it, Paul stated that he was going to file for
Divorce,Recall that Iyabo Ojo went public with her man, Paul Okoye on her 45th birthday on December 21st.
The actress confirmed theREAD MORE

Re: NEWS “I Need A Divorce Lawyer” Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up by adontcare(f): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2023
See love oo
Re: NEWS “I Need A Divorce Lawyer” Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up by We4all: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2023
She should rest! Ths has got to be her biggest treasure and she is still in awe. Where is Apostle Suleiman? I heard she had a thing with him.
Re: NEWS “I Need A Divorce Lawyer” Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up by Lolachef(f): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Can u just allow the old news die in peace my dear?
We4all:
She should rest! Ths has got to be her biggest treasure and she is still in awe. Where is Apostle Suleiman? I heard she had a thing with him.

(1) (Reply)

Socialite Whose N100m Marriage Crashed After Two Months Rescued From Lagoon / Underrated Beautiful Women / Usher, Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.