Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,878 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

To All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To All Nairalanders (207 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders ;D / A Simple Question To All Nairalanders *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Nairalanders by DamolaDamola: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dear Friends and Members of Nairaland,

I hope this message finds you well. As the new year begins, I wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a very happy and successful 2023.

The past year may have had its ups and downs, but I am confident that the new year will bring new opportunities and great achievements for all of us. I hope that 2023 will be a year of growth, joy, and prosperity for all of my friends and the members of this wonderful community.

I am grateful to have all of you in my life and to be a part of this wonderful forum. I look forward to continuing to connect and support each other in the coming year.

Here's to an amazing 2023 for us all!

Sincerely,
[Damola]
Re: To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Go and sit down grin
Re: To All Nairalanders by DamolaDamola: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Preshieben:
Go and sit down grin
That was cold��

(1) (Reply)

182:1 High Vote! China And Russia Join Forces In Favor Of UN Verification Of Bio / Emergency Notice !!! Please Add Transport, Logistics And Haulage Section / AO Live Stream, 2023 TV Channel, Kick-off Time & Where To Watch, Australian Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.