Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How Do We Regain Trust & Business With People In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do We Regain Trust & Business With People In Nigeria? (192 Views)

This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Regain Trust & Business With People In Nigeria? by propertyhunter1: 1:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Nowadays, bad people have hindered the chances for those who are serious, reliable and honest. Fact!

Trust is one of the challenges that have actually contributed to our unemployment rate.
Many with the money are scared to invest most especially when they know they won't be able to directly handle the business.

How do we regain trust ?

Fir example, a Keke Napep N1,700,000.

Daily income 10k.

10k x 300days = N3,000,000 - 300k running costs = N2,700,000

But most people here look down on the boys operating it.

Some of us can afford to buy but who do we trust to give without involving in stories that touch?

TRUST AND GOOD CHARACTER IS WHAT IS IN LACK, not cthe apital to start business.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start 2023 With A Mini Financial Plan / Fuel Price Update / China Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress,1668 And Other Countries Import!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.