Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style (49299 Views)

Super Eagles Tackle Saudi Arabia In Friendly Next Month (october 2023) / Nigeria Super Eagles Arrive In Benin For 2021 AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by assholemods: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

We saw 5 fake penalties in 5 different games ... the WC was fixed, this alone shows how fraudulent ur ewure is...he can't compete with Ronaldo unless he gets help from fifa
... Sour losers! Keep ranting lol... cheesy cheesy very bitter set of people. Since you are sure the world was fixed and you have enough of evidence you can petition FIFA or go to court.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by edungene7: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
at 38 wow all I see is grace my son must play football or else nah pope go settle our fight

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Petacephas: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
If at this age this guy still pulled such a contract, he is truly a genius.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by alabo1: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Neimar:

Mr offside and fake PKs grin grin
We know the history of penaldo
E even mention Juve wen e dy pad stats with grin grin
No achievement with Juve

He won the league with them
Was series A top scorer once
Was in series A team of the year twice

What have you achieved so far

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
treatise:

May Ronaldo forgive you and your ....

Confusion....did I steal from him or kidnap his family members or kill or what exactly?

Am tired!!

Nobody should tell me I owe him or her my peace including the useless police!!!!

Till I leave this twisted world for them!!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
alabo1:

Those guys are nothing but a waste of time

What hatred/jealousy cannot do does not exist

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Bleiz(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
How much for the framed picture?

Bizneszz33:
1. Ladies and Gents, Send us Your photos and get it customized on high definition prints on quality canvas and Frames, you would get it within 5days anywhere in the country. Amaze your visitors this year with our project.

2. TRAINING COURSE!!!
We also train people on how to produce Canvas and Frames art prints. The course has empowered many people.The practical video contents are rich enough to get you the required skills in less than a week.The registration fee for this online course is just N2,500. You can equally empower someone by getting this for him/her. Our website/Phone No are in those photos ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Kingcalls: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
assholemods:

... Sour losers! Keep ranting lol... cheesy cheesy very bitter set of people. Since you are sure the world was fixed and you have enough of evidence you can petition FIFA or go to court.

U are the bitter set of fools that always wish that messi had what Ronaldo has... Messi won world cup organised for him and u still feel butter that Ronaldo got a contract that 3 Messis can never get grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by femisplash: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

We saw 5 fake penalties in 5 different games ... the WC was fixed, this alone shows how fraudulent ur ewure is...he can't compete with Ronaldo unless he gets help from fifa
And FIFA deliberately gave 2 fake penalties to Mbappe in the final in favour of Argentina?.. See how backwards your brain works?.. Let's talk when Ronaldo reaches a WC final in his career
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

Still better that fraud fifa using penalties that u minions condemned to win wc....shows u all pray that messi was Ronaldo...condemn what u don't hv...poverty mentality... I know u all wished this contract was for Messi...but at 38, ur fraud will be in Newells old boys earning 10k per week grin
Guy, you cry more than the bereaved. Cr7 has moved on. Ronaldo has paid his dues, he is a fantastic player, he is a goal machine, he is an epitome of hard work but he is just unfortunate to play in the era of the man born to play the football and his name is Messi.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by mikywonder(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Most of u guys saying he is finished
Just look at his age
Most of u never start life to talk of achieving what he has achieved.
Make Una get sense
No wonder these old politicians here are messing with ur future
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Kingcalls: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abdulmumin412:

Guy, you cry more than the bereaved. Cr7 has moved on. Ronaldo has paid his dues, he is a fantastic player, he is a goal machine, he is an epitome of hard work but he is just unfortunate to play in the era of the man born to play the football and his name is Messi.

An era that he Ronaldo is the greatest
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Kingcalls: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
femisplash:

And FIFA deliberately gave 2 fake penalties to Mbappe in the final in favour of Argentina?.. See how backwards your brain works?.. Let's talk when Ronaldo reaches a WC final in his career

Ur brais is not even functioning...cos if it did ud know they had no choice due to the Argentine sub bench being on the pitch when Messi "tapped" the ball in against fifa rules ...they had no choice...but u are too brainless to even know this ... mumu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by gly(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
pol23:
Ronaldo.
One of the best to ever do it.
It’s a pleasure watching you play (on TV)
I hope your friend and rival (Messi) will join there someday .
Ronaldo is 5 times world best.
Messi is 7 times world best with World Cup.
Summary.
They’re both world best.
You can love one more than the other, even if you don’t like either of them, you will agree he’s a world best.
PS: I'm a Messi fan.

True talk! Likewise Luca Modrich
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Cantonese: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Will his daughter wear the hijab? Will his little daughters wear the hijab? Will this move not end in quarrels because of religion and social matters?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by assholemods: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are the bitter set of fools that always wish that messi had what Ronaldo has... Messi won world cup organised for him and u still feel butter that Ronaldo got a contract that 3 Messis can never get grin grin
So now you are insulting right? You and your animalistic sense of reasoning! Idiot what does Ronaldo have? Your father and mother are fools! I won't respond to an animal like you again. Messi won world cup go and die by hanging! Stupid idiot!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Neimar: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
alabo1:

Direct that question to yourself grin
I'm sure you need it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Neimar: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

Just like top teams will abandon ur fraud like HIV by next year

In Messia life no won will give give half of what ronaearns ...no one will waste money in the fraud cos they all know his career was favoured by fifa is his no different from a modric upgrade

grin grin
Nobody cares about the money Penaldo fanboy
Your rat was abandoned
grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by femisplash: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

Ur brais is not even functioning...cos if it did ud know they had no choice due to the Argentine sub bench being on the pitch when Messi "tapped" the ball in against fifa rules ...they had no choice...but u are too brainless to even know this ... mumu
Going by the same rules, both Mbappé's penalties should have been cancelled since french bench players were also on the field while he scored both penalties but as long as they never had any impact on play, the referee had to let it slide. That's the reason french media are no longer crying.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Blaqputin(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
propertyhunter1:

You're actually crying silently cos of Messi new goat status grin
Oh, that. U be ewu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by CheapHomes1: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
assholemods:

Asking me those questions shows you are either new on NL or pretending not to know what I am saying.

Kindly answer the following questions.

who are the "you all" that called french league farmers league? who are the "una" that you say Messi has shamed?

which league is farmers league and which league isnt? what makes a league a farmers league?

can you please provide answers to those questions? i will be waiting.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Eagba(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sirmuel1:
We sent the Mini-goat to Walai Talai FC grin
violence
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eventually Ronaldo at Walai talai FC
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Enemyofpeace: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
It would end in frustration. He refused to retire when his ovulation was still very loud
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Kelvin3476: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Neimar:

Still crying grin
u mean that the ronaldo's deal makes u shade tears ?
i knw that u dnt believe that at 38 he stil command such value
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Neimar: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kelvin3476:

u mean that the ronaldo's deal makes u shade tears ?

i knw that u dnt believe that at 38 he stil command such value

Nobody cares about the money
He's finished grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by iSpread(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobicove:
Ronaldo is number 2...Messi is number 1 for this era in football! undecided
WHAT NUMBER ARE YOU IN LIFE?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by assholemods: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Kindly answer the following questions.

who are the "you all" that called french league farmers league? who are the "una" that you say Messi has shamed?

which league is farmers league and which league isnt? what makes a league a farmers league?

can you please provide answers to those questions? i will be waiting.
Keep waiting I will be back.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Sweetvie: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
All the best Ronaldo smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Kobicove(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
iSpread:
WHAT NUMBER ARE YOU IN LIFE?

I don't know my exact number but I can bet $1,000 that I'm definitely ahead of you!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by samtol4(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wise move. At 38, he has achieved a lot in Europe and now his going for the money. The money is huge enough to take care of his village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.