Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Maximize Your Season - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Maximize Your Season (346 Views)

How To Know You Are In Your Season Of Manifestation By Apostle Joshua Selman / Say Victorious Prayers To Enter Into Your Season Of Open Heaven. Click Link. / This Is Your Season Of Testimony .arise And Shine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Maximize Your Season by ChigozieVictor(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR SEASON

One of the great things God really taught me in 2022 is how to maximize my seasons. He actually use people,instruction and his words to teach me how to maximize season.
Everything in life is tied to times and seasons.
For me as individual especially in my walk with God,I know a season is about to open through:

1. A knowing in my spirit.
2. My Current dealing with God.
3 An instruction from God.

These are how to know when a season is ending and another is beginning..
when i knew that God will have me raise different kinds of people in leadership across politics,business, academic,family life, art and all sort so then what did I do?
I asked myself this question, "HOW WILL I COMMUNICATE MY IDEAS AND THOUGHT TO THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE?" So I said myself " I have understudy their lifestyle and belief system. I started looking out for mentors and coaches across different field of life to learn from them.

This is the journey I am still on now.

I know some years ago that my purpose for coming to university wasn't only to learn on a specific career but to prepare me for the seasons ahead of again.

I diligently sat myself down to learn with God. I have never enter any season God has brought me into without a knowing.
So to maximize your season,you need :

1. A REVELATION OF YOUR TODAY AND TOMORROW:
You can't maximize your season without a revelation or knowing of the season you're in or probably the season you will step into. Revelation comes through discernment. You must discern season in your spirit man to maximize your season.

2. UNDERSTAND THE PRICE YOU NEED PAY:
Season do not come without a price to pay. Every season God brings a man into,there is always something he has to do utilize that season and for the season to accomplish its purpose.

3. DO IT DILIGENTLY AND INTENTIONALLY:
The final thing you do to maximize your season is be intentional and do everything with all diligence even when no one is there to watch. Learn to walk alone. Learn to shut down something. Don't be too busy to forget your training seasons. Do not play with each season.

Season come and go so you must be watchful not neglect your preparation for your next level in life.

Your Friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

(1) (Reply)

How The Pope Is Buried. / Sacrifices Can Avert Disasters / Get This Book "The Art Of Meditation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.