Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Are Women Truly Replaceable? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Women Truly Replaceable? (462 Views)

Are Women From Divorced Homes More Likely To Divorce? / Why Are Women Outliving Men? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Truly Replaceable? by rhilwhan(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Most guys don’t understand the importance of this topic. Why do I say this? It’s because most guys’ aim in life is just to wake up, hustle, hustle, struggle, make money and then look for their soul mates. Look for the one for them, look for the woman to complete them. And after they finally find her, what do they do? Start dating her. Put her on a dominance level. She would be the most important thing in their life.

These are the issues because when guys are doing this, you are only making her know that, yoo, you are more important than me. And when that happens, it always brings up problems because as we all know, women don’t do well with power. So when they are in power, what do they do? We’ve all seen stories of guys coming on social media crying, sending messages, and complaining about relationships being hell and their babes treating them like sh!t. Most guys are in sexless marriages right now because they do not know that women must be replaceable.

I’m not blaming anybody, it’s just the way we were all brought up, the type of cartoons we watch, the kind of movies we were being fed, the kind of books we read, what we read in school, what our parents told us. The majority of men are taught to be simps without knowing. That is the main source of the menace glittering around guys today. But today, I would be changing your mindset, or permit me to say shifting your mindset. Because as you see most times, this sh!t doesn’t work, and it’s very obvious.

Click Here to Read More...

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Truly Replaceable? by Divoc19(f): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Empress Njama estranged ex's crew member, your deacon is on the beat. Gather for more tips on Evil Acts Against Women

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Truly Replaceable? by Jeon(f): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Malignantguest, will explain.

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Truly Replaceable? by bukatyne(f): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeon:
Malignantguest, will explain.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Truly Replaceable? by Truvelisback(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Why not?
Re: Are Women Truly Replaceable? by nightfox01(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2023
They are not cause they are humans not machine parts
Re: Are Women Truly Replaceable? by Smile4mee01: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2023
I think your answer is in the bible.

A Virtuous-woman who can find?

A good woman is irreplaceable, I believe any man who gets one as a wife ,got a gift from God.

As men, we don’t realise it early. We only know if a woman has been truly good towards the end of life. When we are at our weakest , when we can be discarded easily. Na old age we set really know better wife.

Ask Olu Jacobs.
Re: Are Women Truly Replaceable? by Richy4(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2023
In my Opinion, Yes they are replaceable So also the men...

<< If you know that you don't want to have sex ever
<< You don't want kids or dislike fatherhood
<< You do not want stress that comes with marriage
<< You can cook and clean/ hire maids
<< You have enough money to buy heater/ blanket for warmth,

All you have to do is to get a dog...The dog will not respond no matter how many times you rant about weather or cost of living..
The dog will welcome you and wag it's tail with happiness.. at least u got something that misses you whenever u return from work.
So yes.. Women are replaceable..

Men are replaceable as well... all the lady need to do is to buy a cat or a dog depending on her choice..
life is easy..

(1) (Reply)

Depressed / .... / I Have This Genuine Love For Short Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.