Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

They Were Cutting His Face Blackaxe And Vikings In Enugu - VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Were Cutting His Face Blackaxe And Vikings In Enugu - VIDEO (2198 Views)

He was alive they were cutting his head - Vikings vs Eiye in Delta PIX / Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument / Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Were Cutting His Face Blackaxe And Vikings In Enugu - VIDEO by Anticultism: 6:29am On Jan 04, 2023
Add Nigerianview on whatsap.
+393510508283

Or join the telegram
https://t. me/+i_0Z3_KWlYs1OTlk
The video is on telegram

This is in the renewed cult war between Blackaxe and Vikings in Emene Enugu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bNMkXogcYU
Re: They Were Cutting His Face Blackaxe And Vikings In Enugu - VIDEO by Anticultism: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2023
Here are the photos

2 Likes

Re: They Were Cutting His Face Blackaxe And Vikings In Enugu - VIDEO by falcon01: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Face mask grin

1 Like

Re: They Were Cutting His Face Blackaxe And Vikings In Enugu - VIDEO by tempest01(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2023
I said it before, and I'll say it again. This guy you need to stop being the media arm of cultists. They do these and send to you because there is a media frenzy ongoing.

The age of "counting scores" in the media is aggravating the issues. The Nigerian Police should come alive in their responsibilities.

There is nothing else for you than death and destruction if you join cultism....no matter the temptation, stay away.

9 Likes

Re: They Were Cutting His Face Blackaxe And Vikings In Enugu - VIDEO by jmaine: 1:04am On Jan 29, 2023
tempest01:
I said it before, and I'll say it again. This guy you need to stop being the media arm of cultists. They do these and send to you because there is a media frenzy ongoing.

I agree completely....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bear Captured In Italy After Killing Alpine Jogger Andrea Papi / Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection / Ken Saro Wiwa Poly Lecturer Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.