Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 (556 Views)

Prophetic Warning: The World War Has Started / 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by ChristEternal: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by Righthussle: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2023
If slap your mouth eh
Re: Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by ChristEternal: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd_TVKWcEMM
destructive weather pattern will visit the earth even as occultists and satanists tries to open a portal for demonic invasion

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
ChristEternal:

destructive weather pattern will visit the earth even as occultists and satanists tries to open a portal for demonic invasion
What has any of this you spew to do with Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God? undecided

Funny thing is that it seems all those of you who are quick to claim that God gave you prophesies for others don't even realize that, in order to make it easy to catch you in your lies, God also made clear that the Spirit of God will only give revelations and Truth that pertain to Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God. undecided

Since none of what you spew here has to do with the Kingdom of God and Jesus Christ it is safe to conclude that the spirit working inside of you has absolutely nothing to do with God. undecided
Re: Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by ChristEternal: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by okeysoninv: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
ChristEternal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd_TVKWcEMM
same thing I saw, God has mercy

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by okeysoninv: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What has any of this you spew to do with Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God? undecided

Funny thing is that it seems all those of you who are quick to claim that God gave you prophesies for others don't even realize that, in order to make it easy to catch you in your lies, God also made clear that the Spirit of God will only give revelations and Truth that pertain to Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God. undecided

Since none of what you spew here has to do with the Kingdom of God and Jesus Christ it is safe to conclude that the spirit working inside of you has absolutely nothing to do with God. undecided
dont allow devil to use you to oppose Gospel.
Re: Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
dont allow devil to use you to oppose Gospel.
There is nothing Gospel about what you spew says God, meaning the devil is instead using you to sell lied as the Gospel. undecided
Re: Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by ChristEternal: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
same thing I saw, God has mercy
Some elements like that reprobate that quoted me earlier are tools in the hands of darkness, he doesn't worth my mention. Thanks for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by okeysoninv: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing Gospel about what you spew says God, meaning the devil is instead using you to sell lied as the Gospel. undecided
read thoroughly the book of revelation and seek wisdom from heaven to interpret it for you. for in the last day these things abound to happen.
"Only on the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses shall a charge be established ”(Deut 19:15)."
Re: Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
■read thoroughly the book of revelation and seek wisdom from heaven to interpret it for you.
■for in the last day these things abound to happen.
■"Only on the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses shall a charge be established ”(Deut 19:15)."
1. What is contained in the book of Revelations does not contravene or contradict God's statement, in the Gospels which is that His Holy Spirit will only give truths and revelations that pertain to Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. undecided

2. Again, your claims do not meet up with the standard set by God meaning that the spirit working in you is not of God. undecided

3. The context of that Law which you quoted there is the Nation of Israel in the land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. In Deuteronomy 18, God made clear that those whom He will send to His Israel will be from among their brethren — Israelites— clearly, you are not an Israelite living in the land of Canaan so why do you pretend your acts here are covered by a law given by God only to the Israelites in the Land of Canaan? undecided

Again, you reveal yourself as agents of the devil when you lift verses out-of-context to support lies that you spew using God's Name. undecided
Re: Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
ChristEternal & Okeysoninv, here are the facts taught by Jesus Christ in His Gospel regarding the person of the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth.

As Jesus Christ clearly explained in scripture to you, the Spirit of God also known as the Spirit of Truth is the very same Spirit that lived and taught the Gospel from within His person. undecided
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.
7 If you really knew me, you would know my Father too. But now you know the Father. You have seen him.” - John 14 vs 6 - 7
Jesus Christ said the Helper would be with those who belong to Him forever - He will live with them and be inside of them, indicating that those who are not of Him cannot receive Him as a result of their inability to see or perceive/know Him.
15 “If you love me, you will do what I command.
16 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper[a] to be with you forever.
17 The Helper is the Spirit of truth. The people of the world cannot accept him, because they don’t see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you, and he will be in you. - John 14 vs 15 - 17
Jesus Christ, also promised His followers that the Spirit of Truth which He will ask the Father to give them will in no wise contradict Him in any way since the Spirit will take from that which is Jesus Christ to teach to them all. undecided
25 “I have told you all these things while I am with you.
26 But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name. - John 14 vs 25 - 26
Jesus Christ taught of how the Spirit of Truth, the Helper, would be sent to each of His followers from the Father and would bear witness about Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.
27 And you also will bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning.
He went on to further state that the Spirit of Truth is subject to Him, Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, in that the Spirit will only reveal that which is of Jesus Christ in order to bring glory to Jesus Christ alone, this by speaking that which of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God which is ruled over by Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
8 “When the Helper comes, he will show the people of the world how wrong they are about sin, about being right with God, and about judgment.
9 He will prove that they are guilty of sin because they don’t believe in me.
10 He will show them how wrong they are about how to be right with God. The Helper will do this because I am going to the Father. You will not see me then.
11 And he will show them how wrong their judgment is because their leader[a] has already been condemned.
12 “I have so much more to tell you, but it is too much for you to accept now.
13 But when the Spirit of truth comes, he will lead you into all truth. He will not speak his own words. He will speak only what he hears and will tell you what will happen in the future.
14 The Spirit of truth will bring glory to me by telling you what he receives from me.
15 All that the Father has is mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will tell you what he receives from me. - John 16 vs 8 - 15
a. The Father will send the Spirit of Truth aka the Helper in the Name of Jesus Christ to those who live their lives in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ.
b. Those who live in the world cannot receive or have the Spirit of Truth because do not have the ability to see or perceive Him in their lack of knowledge(KNOWING) of the Truth of God, Jesus Christ.
c. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will teach the followers of Jesus Christ all things and bring to their remembrance all that Jesus Christ has taught.
d. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will bear witness about Jesus Christ to each of Jesus's own followers.
e. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will convict those who are in the world regarding sin, righteousness, and judgment.
f. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will guide each one of Jesus Christ's followers into all Truth for He will only speak of that which He hears of Jesus Christ and declare that which is to come concerning Jesus Christ(and His Kingdom)
g. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will glorify Jesus Christ, for He will take what belongs to Jesus Christ to declare to each of His followers
h. All that the Father has belongs to Jesus Christ and as such the Helper will teach to Jesus Christ's followers only that which is of Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

King Solomon Had Dread Locks....nigerian Sister Finds Out The Truth / The Homophobic Lie Conspiracy Between Black Americans Satanists And Ghanians / Tosin Oladipo The Chaplain Who Officiate King Charles Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.