Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming (467 Views)

Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming by stev120(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
If you are serving or you are done with service. Please what's your experience and advise for incoming.

Also, talk about the state you served or serving its advantages and disadvantages or better recommend a state.

Please the information you provide will be useful.
Thanks
Re: Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming by adeoyekay(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
stev120:
If you are serving or you are done with service. Please what's your experience and advise for incoming.

Also, talk about the state you served or serving its advantages and disadvantages or better recommend a state.

Please the information you provide will be useful.
Thanks
Accept your posting with good faith

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Run Away When I Tell Them I’m A Virgin – Viral Ex-corper Speaks / Corp Members Traveling From Oshodi,lagos To Akwa Ibom. Lets Meet Here. / Future Promises To Be Great, But The Road Doesn’t Promise To Be Smooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.