Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Only Showered 37 Times Last Year - Former IndecentStar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Only Showered 37 Times Last Year - Former IndecentStar (680 Views)

Meet Ajibola Elizabeth The Highest Paid IndecentStar Actress+18 In Nigeria / The Sad Story Of Former IndecentStar Mia Khalifa Who’s Now Struggling To Live A Norm / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Showered 37 Times Last Year - Former IndecentStar by SReporters: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
A popular adult entertainer turned into a data scientist who shared a shocking admission about her hygiene, has caused a debate to bubble up on social media.

The mononymous Aella, once OnlyFan's top grossing star with a reported monthly income of $100,000, told her 130,000 followers on Twitter that she only showered 37 times last year.

The number 37 rang in the ears of habitual bathers, who noted that the average American adult takes roughly 145 showers annually according to a 2021 Harvard Survey.

Reacting on social media, users had so much to say in regards to the shocking revelation.

"Why should she admit? That's embarrassing" - ProfessionalYB

"You know her shit be stank behind that screen" - Moe

"I would have taken this information to the grave. In 2023 I would like us to bring back shame…
Not everything is to be shared on social media because why would she share with strangers that out of 365 days, you basically showered 37 of them?" - Debbie

"There is nothing less attractive than a woman on OnlyFans" - FZ

"Does she got mushrooms growing on her beef curtains" - MK

"37 times out of 365 days a year? I'm curious if she followed some sort of schedule, or only showered when she felt like it. That's like what...only 3 times per month?" - Anthony

"I will never understand why certain folks are afraid of using soap & water daily" - KY

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/04/i-only-showered-37-times-last-year-former-IndecentStar/

Re: I Only Showered 37 Times Last Year - Former IndecentStar by habsydiamond(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obun leleyi ooo... fear women oo... if u see them for outside u go think dem no dey shiit but go them apartment u go see say pig House clean pass where most of them dey live.

1 Like

Re: I Only Showered 37 Times Last Year - Former IndecentStar by Rokiat(f): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
What’s shocking there this is how yte people are duh.

1 Like

Re: I Only Showered 37 Times Last Year - Former IndecentStar by meobizy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nasty. Nasty. Nasty. Thank God germophobes are a thing.

1 Like

Re: I Only Showered 37 Times Last Year - Former IndecentStar by SReporters: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
habsydiamond:
Obun leleyi ooo... fear women oo... if u see them for outside u go think dem no dey shiit but go them apartment u go see say pig House clean pass where most of them dey live.

grin grin grin you have finished the female folks

(1) (Reply)

Asake In Tear As Olamide Baby Seat Him Again Over Yoga Video Alongside Tg Omori / Watch Moment Fireboy Dml Brought Out His Girlfriend And Rocked Her Live / Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.